Feyenoord Home End Thread

If folk want to do it let them crack on, everyone knows the risks. Better for them to try and sit near each other.

And if they get found out and a riot ensues? Which is absolutely within the realms of possibility given the team we're talking about. Are uefa gonna just slap our wrists?

If you are going in the Home end my advice would be don't draw attention to yourself.
The last time I could see groups of Rangers fans trying to get closer to the away section.
And the Feyenoord supporters could see this too.
If you're desperate to see the game go there and keep your head down.

If anyone's that desperate to do it, chuck a feyenoord scarf on and sit on your hands. If asked you're a "football tourist". The ideal solution is not to do it though.

If anyone's that desperate to do it, chuck a feyenoord scarf on and sit on your hands. If asked you're a "football tourist". The ideal solution is not to do it though.
I had planned to tell people I was a celtic fan living over there if i got caught in 2002. Not ideal but desperate times and all that.

My two eyebrows and full set of teeth would probably have given me away though.

And also the original thread about this when the draw was made there was loads of Bears likes myself commented re this subject who witnessed first hand how bonkers it and this lot were.

All I'm saying is don't say you weren't warned. Don't expect any sympathy if there is a few slappings dished out either.

The stories from the last time we played over there and Bears being in the home end, pretty much confirm this is a terrible idea.

Opinions on whether people should or shouldn’t isn’t what this thread is btw. Merely asking who’s going and where they’ll be

Ther is literally nothing to be gained by going in the Feyenoord end, you cant celebrate a goal, cant sing, cant enjoy the atmosphere. Only thing that's pretty much a guarantee is getting found out and getting a slap. Stay in the Dam and have a right good time, get to the lesser fancied games in future and build up a points total for you not to worry about tickets for games like this

Anyone contemplating this needs to lookup youtube and witness the mayhem easily seen all around with bears getting chased just after Neil McCann scored

Rotterdam in 2001 was my first European trip. I’d rather not see the game at all than sit in the home end.

There’s going to be loads of Rangers fans over there without tickets. Would you rather watch it in a pub, able to sing whatever you like, cheer for Rangers, surrounded by like minded folk; or sit in silence absolutely shitting yourself that you’re going to be rumbled and either take a kicking or, at best, get turfed out the ground and miss the rest of it?

We did it last time. Was mental and we were very lucky to get out without taking a tanking.

We left the stadium at full pelt :D and not for the fun of it.

Wouldn't dream of doing it again tbh. Good luck to those who try it.

Go into the home end if we score celebrate & let us know how you got on afterwards, or go into the home end & try & blend in with the locals & let us know how you get on afterwards it’s quite a simple decision if you have a home end ticket

For the benefit of the slighty younger bears who are used to the relatively safe environment of the modern Ibrox, how bad was it really?

Thankfully I have a Rangers end ticket for this but being used to seeing loads of stewards and police at Ibrox I find it hard to imagine just how bad it was. I'm not for one minute disputing what happened of course, just interested in the attitudes over there because in reality over here if a Rangers fan slapped about a Feyenoord fan in the Copland he would likely lose his ST and the police would be doing everything to protect the Feyenoord fan.

Is there just far less policing and stewards over there or do their mental fans just not give two phukks if the police are there or not?

And if they get found out and a riot ensues? Which is absolutely within the realms of possibility given the team we're talking about. Are uefa gonna just slap our wrists?
Crack on greeting then. I’m sure you’ll be able to stop Rangers fans wanting to watch Rangers

For the benefit of the slighty younger bears who are used to the relatively safe environment of the modern Ibrox, how bad was it really?

Thankfully I have a Rangers end ticket for this but being used to seeing loads of stewards and police at Ibrox I find it hard to imagine just how bad it was. I'm not for one minute disputing what happened of course, just interested in the attitudes over there because in reality over here if a Rangers fan slapped about a Feyenoord fan in the Copland he would likely lose his ST and the police would be doing everything to protect the Feyenoord fan.

Is there just far less policing and stewards over there or do their mental fans just not give two phukks if the police are there or not?
I was in the home end.
6 of us were, sat together, it was pretty obvious we were bears. Absolutely no drama at all where we were.

Laughing like fck at Mental Health. Classy as fck mate.

As someone who has been there and suffered it maybe you should have a look at yourself in the mirror.

Maybe have a look in the Depression thread too. Lower than a snake's belly to joke about mental health.
Apologies for using your name for a cheap laugh. I didn't realise you had such a thin skin.

And, as I'm sure you know fine, the point of the 'joke' was not to laugh at mental health.

A slight over-reaction on your part I would suggest.

They are nowhere near the same fans that they were the last time,they didn't want to know in Glasgow as they could only muster a firm of 30.
A lot of Feyenoord fans are not happy about the way the club is being run and especially talk of the new stadium.

Apologies for using your name for a cheap laugh. I didn't realise you had such a thin skin.

And, as I'm sure you know fine, the point of the 'joke' was not to laugh at mental health.

A slight over-reaction on your part I would suggest.

Thin skin. Are you for Real?

To dismiss mental health like that is frankly shocking and shows what kind of person you are. It's nothing be joked about. I know having becoming a baw hair away from taking my own life so to say I've thin skin is an outrageous statement as is saying a slight over reaction.

Fcking unbelievable.

Thin skin. Are you for Real?

To dismiss mental health like that is frankly shocking and shows what kind of person you are. It's nothing be joked about. I know having becoming a baw hair away from taking my own life so to say I've thin skin is an outrageous statement as is saying a slight over reaction.

Fcking unbelievable.
Wow. You don't genuinely think I'm laughing at people with mental health issues do you?

It's not a scrap they would be looking for, it's victims
I was trying to be polite but you're correct. If someone wants to try to sit in the away end then no one can stop them, they're adults and free to do as they like. However anyone openly stating on a public forum where they're going to be sitting is just foolish and asking for bother IMO.

I was in the home end.
6 of us were, sat together, it was pretty obvious we were bears. Absolutely no drama at all where we were.
I was in the home end , there was several bears around about where I was and didn’t get any hassle , didn’t celebrate but the fact none of us were 6ft + gave it away. As long as you don’t celebrate and are not sitting in the maddest parts of the ground then I don’t foresee an issue. However , you need to be sensible ie not pissed , no colours and when Alfredo scores his third not jumping up and down and making a scene !

I have 7 home end tickets. 2 batches of 3 together and one separate.
I have Feyenoord supporting mates who have advised we’ll be fine in there.
Tickets were €63.
The only thing they did say was DO NOT go in Section Z1. Those tickets were only €30 or thereabouts, and that’s where the mental ones go.
I’m fairly confident that we’ll be safe as we all know how to behave ourselves.
May even get Feyenoord scarves just to be safer!

Last edited:
I have 7 home end tickets. 2 batches of 3 together and one separate.
5 definitely confirmed going so may have 2 for sale.
I have Feyenoord supporting mates who have advised we’ll be fine in there.
Tickets were €63.
The only thing they did say was DO NOT go in Section Z1. Those tickets were only €30 or thereabouts, and that’s where the mental ones go.
I’m fairly confident that we’ll be safe as we all know how to behave ourselves.
May even get Feyenoord scarves just to be safer!

7 when did this happen

Back