Feyenoord Home End Thread

Thin skin. Are you for Real?

To dismiss mental health like that is frankly shocking and shows what kind of person you are. It's nothing be joked about. I know having becoming a baw hair away from taking my own life so to say I've thin skin is an outrageous statement as is saying a slight over reaction.

Fcking unbelievable.

As someone who suffers from MH, you are taking a massive overreaction. It's FF, people have snide laughs and jokes every day. Chill out. It was clearly a joke about the fact you have been all over threads like this talking about how going in the home end is a death sentence.

As someone who suffers from MH, you are taking a massive overreaction. It's FF, people have snide laughs and jokes every day. Chill out. It was clearly a joke about the fact you have been all over threads like this talking about how going in the home end is a death sentence.

Excuse me don't lie.

I didn't once say that its a death sentence so please stop talking Lilian Gish.

I merely stated how wild it was there in 2002. Folk want to sit in there that's up to them. Don't say they weren't warned if there's a few slappings.

Excuse me don't lie.

I didn't once say that its a death sentence so please stop talking Lilian Gish.

I merely stated how wild it was there in 2002. Folk want to sit in there that's up to them. Don't say they weren't warned if there's a few slappings.

I'm not lying, it's become a running joke how much you are terrified of Feyenoord. People know it's dangerous, it's a risk, but you have been obsessed with it since the draw was made.

I'm not lying, it's become a running joke how much you are terrified of Feyenoord. People know it's dangerous, it's a risk, but you have been obsessed with it since the draw was made.

You are lying and making a James Hunt of yourself.

Dozens of others have commented too. It will be if we end up with another fine or ban due to any trouble because of it.

A lot of Feyenoord fans are not happy about the way the club is being run and especially talk of the new stadium.

First I head of this - sorry to derail the thread a bit but what’s wrong with De Kuip? I thought it’s one of the ‘iconic’ stadiums?

First I head of this - sorry to derail the thread a bit but what’s wrong with De Kuip? I thought it’s one of the ‘iconic’ stadiums?
I went to see Feyenoord vs Groningen last season, and there was huge protests from the fans about the proposed stadium move. The ground is iconic and I really liked it but there are some issues with it. For example, I was up behind the goals, next to the section we'll be in. And to go for a beer, food, or for a Colin Nish, you had to go all they way down the stairs, out if the ground into food and drink stands/urinals outside the stadium. It has a very nostalgic feel but it is well behind other Dutch stadiums in terms of being up to date

I was trying to be polite but you're correct. If someone wants to try to sit in the away end then no one can stop them, they're adults and free to do as they like. However anyone openly stating on a public forum where they're going to be sitting is just foolish and asking for bother IMO.
Cool story for later. "How I was treated like a sellik fan by (insert random European team)

I went to see Feyenoord vs Groningen last season, and there was huge protests from the fans about the proposed stadium move. The ground is iconic and I really liked it but there are some issues with it. For example, I was up behind the goals, next to the section we'll be in. And to go for a beer, food, or for a Colin Nish, you had to go all they way down the stairs, out if the ground into food and drink stands/urinals outside the stadium. It has a very nostalgic feel but it is well behind other Dutch stadiums in terms of being up to date
Whats the beer like mate? Can you use cash inside the stadium?

Whats the beer like mate? Can you use cash inside the stadium?
I think I read you need to buy wee tokens, but these are bought at some part of the stadium, probs inside.

Aye you need to buy wee tokens when you first get to the ground, and use them at the food/drink kiosks. I can't for the life of me remember if you could use cash when buying the tokens or not. I live over here so just used my card to buy tokens, so didn't really pay attention

Aye you need to buy wee tokens when you first get to the ground, and use them at the food/drink kiosks. I can't for the life of me remember if you could use cash when buying the tokens or not. I live over here so just used my card to buy tokens, so didn't really pay attention
Is it reasonably enough priced?

You can only purchase drinks & snacks within the stadium with Feyenoord coins. These coins cost € 2,70 each and can be purchased in sets of 5 for € 13,50 at one of the 7 selling points. You can pay cash or use debit card to purchase the coins.

If you have to visit the Feyenoord Service & Tickets Box Offices prior to the match you can also purchase the coins there.

UEFA rules dont allow high alcohol volume beer to be sold during the europa league I believe

I’m pretty sure that rule was relaxed. Whether or not they will sell it when we come to town is an entirely different matter though.

You aren’t going to stop people who want to watch Rangers play in Rotterdam. They’ll be in the stadium, and it won’t matter what end.

Give it a by.

Take your own advice mate.

It will matter if there's bother and we end up fined again.

Majority of us can behave but we do have some fck wits in Our support.

Last edited:
Take some of your advice tbh.

Won't be that if there's bother and the club ends up charged

Take your own advice mate.

It will matter if there's bother and we end up fined again.

Majority of us can behave but we do have some fck wits in Our support.
Ffs give it a rest mate

Reactions: SSR
Folk going to sit in the Feyenoord end are absolutely mental and I take my hat off to you.

Keep the thread on track and take the mental health talk to the appropriate thread. Keep it going and holidays are getting handed out.
Can I pre arrange a holiday for if we don’t win the cup final? Gonna be even more mental on here.

(Please don’t ban me for taking the thread off track)

I sat in their home end before. It wasn’t much fun but you’ll never stop bears going to see Rangers, we’ll do it by any means. If I hadn’t got a ticket for the away end i’d have ignored my own advice and sat in the home end as well. It is what it is.

Back