Feyenoord Match Registration?

Sounds like we will have EE, GG, HH and FF. Maybe JJ too. Basically their Copland Rear.

stadion-feyenoord-seating-plan.jpg

Was worrying cause the corporate ones for Vienna were the A tickets and the boys were on the half way line which were a good view but away from the bears.

Last edited:
I’m FF

Probably a daft question but how do you get corporate tickets?

I have a hotel in Amsterdam for sale if anyone wants the name change on it?

It’s the Ibis Stopera. Wednesday and Thursday night. 100 euros a night.

Does it really matter what section, everyone will just stand wherever they want.
It will if your ticket doesn't get you in to the same section as your pals. Hopefully the sections wont be separated and we can just walk between them.

When do we have till to pick up the tickets ? i cant find the email
It doesn’t tell you the “closing” date to pick them up.But I think it is close of play next Tuesday .After that it is uplift over there if you have arranged that with Travel Club.

It’s normally folk on their first trip that get worked up about seat numbers and sections. We will all be in the one big section and folk will just stand wherever they want as you say.

Doubt there many first timers on this trip, unless they’ve been playing the system up til now:oops:

Doubt there many first timers on this trip, unless they’ve been playing the system up til now:oops:

You could be right, but it is possible that some people missed out on a couple of games but got Feyenoord tickets on 2 points.

Surely then, if you get home end tickets in these sections you should be okay? Obviously GG will be segregated but I take it the corporates in EE HH etc will be mixed in with home fans? Like we did with some of theirs up in club deck?

Might be a safer bet than elsewhere and still be with bears?

Surely then, if you get home end tickets in these sections you should be okay? Obviously GG will be segregated but I take it the corporates in EE HH etc will be mixed in with home fans? Like we did with some of theirs up in club deck?

Might be a safer bet than elsewhere and still be with bears?

The areas right next to our section and the section behind the opposite goal will be the most hostile. The main stand will be okish and the other stand across from it could be to. It still wouldn’t be me though, although each to their own and all that.

travel club is well and truly broken now. I ended up getting a spare ticket other day for my mate who missed out on 2 points. seen a good few people not in the tc either managing to get sorted last few days

travel club is well and truly broken now. I ended up getting a spare ticket other day for my mate who missed out on 2 points. seen a good few people not in the tc either managing to get sorted last few days

I think the only reason for this is no official flight and the prices to get to Amsterdam and the spending doe required plus holidays from work with the festive period coming up it’s just managed to throw a few spares in to the mix.

I still believe we will have at least if not more supporters in Amsterdam than the allocation in Feyenoord.

WATP

The amount of people trying to swap for a final ticket

I think the only reason for this is no official flight and the prices to get to Amsterdam and the spending doe required plus holidays from work with the festive period coming up it’s just managed to throw a few spares in to the mix.

I still believe we will have at least if not more supporters in Amsterdam than the allocation in Feyenoord.

WATP
still not right but that people are paying £20 to join and missing out when non members are getting them.

still not right but that people are paying £20 to join and missing out when non members are getting them.

I totally agree but it’s what friends do, help each other out. I know someone who had a spare and it went to someone on 2 points so not so bad.

Our supporters club has only had 1 ticket for the majority of away games this season and we have 5 regular travellers and 3 who haven’t missed a game through their own fault except haven’t been able to obtain a ticket for St Mirren and Hearts away and have been to the majority of the European away games.

The supply is not their for the demand and I am likely going to potentially miss the trip to Pittodrie and Easter Road in December with the demand.

WATP

Sorry mate what do you mean by 'no official flight'?
There is an official flight!!!

The areas right next to our section and the section behind the opposite goal will be the most hostile. The main stand will be okish and the other stand across from it could be to. It still wouldn’t be me though, although each to their own and all that.
I saw a couple of bears on the halfway line. Opposite end from main stand scrapping with home fans last time.
As I've said a few times, we were fine in main stand.

I bought a main stand ticket.
And then ended up paying for a hospitality package and the tickets are also main stand anyway, so now sitting with a spare next to 3 bears.
And 4 of us going hospitality.

WATP

Amsterdam is quite deer too.

I had to laugh when a boy went and got a steward in Porto to say I was standing in his seat. He couldn't be more a newbie if he tried.

The number of folks asking stewards in Porto to point them to their seats was unreal,especially since the Bears end was already mobbed.

Someone was moaning in Porto because everyone was standing and he wanted to sit lol. safe to say he got told to %^*& up

Virgin behaviour.

Virgin behaviour.

Euros aways I have yet to experience that but I have seen guys walking past my row looking at seat numbers lol, I always tell them not to bother and to just stand wherever.

Domestic aways used to be the same, people moaning at you for being at their seat every week. This season has been a lot better away from home, don't think I've stood at my designated seat at all this season and haven't been moaned at yet. Maybe just been lucky.

I am a 1 pointer who registered interest for this game but with it not coming down to 1 point when does the point for applying go into my TC total? Still not on it.

I am a 1 pointer who registered interest for this game but with it not coming down to 1 point when does the point for applying go into my TC total? Still not on it.
Think if unsuccessful it doesn’t get added until after game

I pay for the travel club and travel from Perth in Australia at least twice a year to watch us play in Europe, not once has paying for the travel club helped, if it wasnt for mates id never get a ticket, the travel club certainly doesnt work for fans in a similar position as me

I pay for the travel club and travel from Perth in Australia at least twice a year to watch us play in Europe, not once has paying for the travel club helped, if it wasnt for mates id never get a ticket, the travel club certainly doesnt work for fans in a similar position as me

That's a pity. You can't even build your points up. Catch 22 mate.

I saw a couple of bears on the halfway line. Opposite end from main stand scrapping with home fans last time.
As I've said a few times, we were fine in main stand.

I bought a main stand ticket.
And then ended up paying for a hospitality package and the tickets are also main stand anyway, so now sitting with a spare next to 3 bears.
And 4 of us going hospitality.
Where did you buy hospitality from? Assume I’ve probably missed the boat now tho....

Sounds like we will have EE, GG, HH and FF. Maybe JJ too. Basically their Copland Rear.

Was worrying cause the corporate ones for Vienna were the A tickets and the boys were on the half way line which were a good view but away from the bears.
I’m FF

Back