Feyenoord Match Registration?

I'm the same as you. We might actually be on the same bus down (QSTB?). If there's police checks then maybe an idea to print off the confirmation email from Rangers.
Aye, same bus. I have all confirmation correspondence on my phone if need be. Just hopefully waiting on an email re pick up at ground.

I reckon this will be a pick up over there because of the quick turnaround (I know we have done collection with no notice previously) but this will be tricky logistically because last time the police were checking tickets on buses before Rotterdam and they can’t do the pick up soley in Amsterdam because some are just going to Rotterdam only.

No further updates on this then? Doesn't give fans any chance of sorting a reasonably price trip should more tickets be available to 2 pointers

SLO just tweeted this:
Parking will be provided at the stadium. They have a fanzone in Rotterdam also - we have a call tomorrow to firm up some details.

Surprised they're doing a fanzone for us in Rotterdam.

SLO just tweeted this:
Parking will be provided at the stadium. They have a fanzone in Rotterdam also - we have a call tomorrow to firm up some details.

Guessing that will be mainly for the Official and Sport Options flight

Hope it’s better than the 1 in Warsaw

SLO just tweeted this:

We aren't leaving Amsterdam until 3.30. We'll be straight into the stadium once we arrive.

I'd imagine most based in Amsterdam will be the same. Fanzone will mostly be used for those going official and with Sport Options.

Anyone know if you can have a beer on the QSTB bus between Amsterdam and Rotterdam, PM would be magic, cheers

Still no email about being able to purchase a ticket.
I’m on two points and missed out last time.
Is this happening or just another rumour?

The email came from Rangers. Definitely not a rumour.

A lot will be travelling on Tuesday so they better get a move on. Cutting it very fine for postage now.

Picked up my ticket this afternoon and asked the lassie at the desk and said yip got extra tickets and emails will be going out

Wonder if extra tickets are in any way related to feyenoord just getting all their away tickets for young boys removed for misbehaviour off uefa!?

Wonder if extra tickets are in any way related to feyenoord just getting all their away tickets for young boys removed for misbehaviour off uefa!?
Very much doubt it. Will be Dutch coppers wanting to get Bears off the street.
Same again numbers wise of those who have tickets as those who don’t is a policing issue they don’t want.

Two bus tickets on offer -

Can sort name change .

Circumstances have changed and i need to get to Rotterdam earlier in the day to sort tickets out .

Flick me a PM on here and we can sort it out

I’ve emailed the travel club and got no reply. I’ve messaged the SLO on Twitter and received no reply even though he’s replied to other messages.
I think someone is at it and there never was an additional 500 tickets.

I’ve emailed the travel club and got no reply. I’ve messaged the SLO on Twitter and received no reply even though he’s replied to other messages.
When I heard it,I didnt think it sounded right,not 500 anyway maybe a smaller number have become available.

There was definitely an email from Marion Marshall at Rangers but something is definitely not right.

The communication from the club is an absolute embarrassment at all levels.

Thought there was an email screenshot confirming it from the ticket office?

I messaged slo on Twitter he said there might be but not confirmed that was yesterday.

They aren’t leaving much time if there are more tickets. I can’t see them wanting people collecting over there, so you would be looking at a pick up at Ibrox Saturday to Tuesday, maybe special delivery if you ordered today or Saturday. That’s if they announce something today.

anyone have a screen shot of this email to post?

apparently wasn't enough to fulfill the corporate requests wouldn't be surprised if its went to them.

anyone have a screen shot of this email to post?

apparently wasn't enough to fulfill the corporate requests wouldn't be surprised if its went to them.
All been snapped up by the groin brigade as they have an obsession about attending Rangers games ;)

Back