Feyenoord Match Registration?

That came from my pal who is in the same situation. He tried on two the other week and couldnt get one. He has been climbing the walls since he got that email.

I’ve got a mate in the exact same position. I’ve tried various different avenues to get him one, with no success. Tickets are like hens teeth for this one, FFS I even saw somebody offering two Aberdeen tickets and a Cup Final ticket for a swap.

Anyone going with the new travel club partner? Less than a week and still not had itinerary with flight times/hotel details.

The club have requested more tickets but as yet we have not received them.
Any further information will be communicated to travel club members who had previously registered for Feyenoord.

The travel club reply as of 11:45 to me as I emailed them 2 days ago.

The club have requested more tickets but as yet we have not received them.
Any further information will be communicated to travel club members who had previously registered for Feyenoord.

The travel club reply as of 11:45 to me as I emailed them 2 days ago.
So, we have asked for more, but not yet been confirmed we will actually get more (thats a surprise in itself unless we are trying to minimise folk being in Rotterdam ticketless thus less chance of 'trouble'). Alternately the Club realise the importance of the game and want as many Bears to cheer on the team.

The message on the screen for travel club tickets has changed slightly from earlier. It specifically said Feyenoord and Sold Out but now says "There are no tickets currently on sale, please try again later".

Could easily be nothing in it but interesting that the message is now different.

The message on the screen for travel club tickets has changed slightly from earlier. It specifically said Feyenoord and Sold Out but now says "There are no tickets currently on sale, please try again later".

Could easily be nothing in it but interesting that the message is now different.
Noticed that aswell

Could well be something in it though as i have been in and out over the past couple weeks just in case. Always said sold out until now.

That message has been since yesterday morning at least because I’ve been checking it as soon as the rumour went out.

How longs special delivery take to come ? Surely if a ticket does become available to me what’s the chances of it coming in time to n.i

Back