Feyenoord Match Registration?

Oranje

Any ideas of when match registration will open up for our game in Rotterdam?

My mate would also like to come but I’m assuming a zero pointer has zero chance of getting a ticket?

Any bears from here going in the home end. If so where are you all sitting?

It seems that everybody and their granny are booked up for this trip. I’d say zero pointers have very little chance of picking up tickets for this one.

4 pointers will be fine. 0 pointers have absolutely no chance without a day trip I'm afraid. Some have been left without a ticket for Porto which had less demand than Feyenoord will.

4 pointers will be fine. 0 pointers have absolutely no chance without a day trip I'm afraid. Some have been left without a ticket for Porto which had less demand than Feyenoord will.

The demand will be similar imo over 3k applied for
Thursday originally

Heard their might be an overnight trip getting arranged for Feyenoord. I think 4 will just be enough am on 7 a think so I will be sound.

I'm on 4 points and not even sure I'll be ok!

You’ll get one no bother on 4 points. 2 points and over was the starting point for Porto, I think 3 points and above will be the starting point for Feyenoord.

Heard their might be an overnight trip getting arranged for Feyenoord. I think 4 will just be enough am on 7 a think so I will be sound.
Would be surprised if there is a trip organised for it mate, pretty easy to get to by many means, I don’t think the TC will want the hassle

Would be surprised if there is a trip organised for it mate, pretty easy to get to by many means, I don’t think the TC will want the hassle

Aye a thought the same just heard a few folk that know a lot more than me that said their might be a overnight trip. Most have booked up by now anyway.

You’ll get one no bother on 4 points. 2 points and over was the starting point for Porto, I think 3 points and above will be the starting point for Feyenoord.
Do you know of any 1 pointers who got a Porto ticket?

I registered for the day trip, but by the time they confirmed it wasn't happening I never took up the option on an indy ticket as I can't take several days off work and wasn't paying the silly prices the flights had reached by that point.

I just wondered if I'd even have got one on 1 point.

Do you know of any 1 pointers who got a Porto ticket?

I registered for the day trip, but by the time they confirmed it wasn't happening I never took up the option on an indy ticket as I can't take several days off work and wasn't paying the silly prices the flights had reached by that point.

I just wondered if I'd even have got one on 1 point.

Anybody that wanted one on 1 point got one, I’m pretty sure it even got to zero pointers too, although not all got one.

I'm on 4 points and not even sure I'll be ok!

I’m on 3 and hopeful of getting one but almost everyone I’ve spoken to has booked up. One of the problems we might have is people not in the travel club or on low points getting their mates that have points but aren’t going to get them tickets. I’m hoping Rangers sort something out for the ticket arrangements as the way it is just now is open to abuse

I’m on 3 and hopeful of getting one but almost everyone I’ve spoken to has booked up. One of the problems we might have is people not in the travel club or on low points getting their mates that have points but aren’t going to get them tickets. I’m hoping Rangers sort something out for the ticket arrangements as the way it is just now is open to abuse

I think collection with photo ID at the destination is the only way around that.

I think collection with photo ID at the destination is the only way around that.
Except though this creates an admin nightmare for the TC when there's a significant amount of people turning up to collect tickets on the day of the game, and every group away game is an early kick off....

Good idea in theory.In practice it didn’t work that well (too many turning up at the same time)and was open to abuse as folk tried to uplift tickets without matching photo ID,which led to issues for TC staff.
Doesn’t matter what they implement there will always a minority that spoil it for the majority.

I wouldn't think they would fancy doing a ticket pickup in rotterdam and I doubt they would do it in Amsterdam even though most of us are likely to be staying there

I wouldn't think they would fancy doing a ticket pickup in rotterdam and I doubt they would do it in Amsterdam even though most of us are likely to be staying there
Imagine if they say meet at a certain bar in Amsterdam and there is over 8k bears in Amsterdam would be bedlam. People just hovering about seeing if people never picked up tickets ect.

Rangers fans who have no intention of going and get tickets for there mates just need to stop doing it simple as tht

Unless you have flights booked in their names i don't see how they can do this?

Next question. How is everybody getting from the Dam to Rotterdam and back?

Glaswegian Loyal buses are sold out.

Back