Feyenoord Match Registration?

Me and my son only on 1 point got the email from sports management unlucky for us this time on the official flight.

Seen a few people that are waiting on official flight news saying they have bought an indy ticket in case. What happens there? Does the indy ticket then get cancelled and back for purchase?

If those who are successful in the official trip ballot don’t take it up or make payment it will be resold to somebody else who wasn’t successful first time.

The original email says fly out Thursday morning and home Friday afternoon
Does it say where they are staying? Curious as likely to be where ticket pick up is for those who live outside Glasgow area and didnt do special delivery as living in Europe.

Does it say where they are staying? Curious as likely to be where ticket pick up is for those who live outside Glasgow area and didnt do special delivery as living in Europe.
I’ve got some mates going on the flight and they heard that a number of different hotels were being used this trip.

The surch for 3+ points was a massive 1.5k in 24 hours. I can't see it making it to 1 point. There will probably be a lot of 2 pointers disappointed

The surch for 3+ points was a massive 1.5k in 24 hours. I can't see it making it to 1 point. There will probably be a lot of 2 pointers disappointed

It’s hard to say. What makes you think there are that many on 2 points? The initial surge was for everybody on points 3 to 13 or whatever the highest is, this upcoming window is solely for those on 2 points. Surely there can’t be any more than say 500 on 2 points, and not everybody is going to buy one. It might still come down to some 1 pointers yet.

My dad is on 1 pt same as myself and we booked up together in the same room, ive had an unsuccessfull email yet my dad still has nothing, i can onlu assume he too is unsuccessfull as we clicked the double room option??

Not very straight forward this is it hahaha

In his defence (to an extent) FF is not and should not be his source of providing updates to supporters. That should be through other social media (club twitter, website and FB) or even probably better through the email database Rangers have for TC members.

I need to connect with him about ticket pick up in Rotterdam, but from past games it has been last minute (day before game). I cant risk that this time as travelling through to Rotterdam about an hour before game. Cant pick up at Ibrox as live in Europe and club dont mail anything to overseas fans (thats a seperate gripe I have with TO).

I have the same issue and I’ve asked him on here and on twitter and he hasn’t replied with a solution. Pretty poor tbh.

Any ideas of when match registration will open up for our game in Rotterdam?

My mate would also like to come but I’m assuming a zero pointer has zero chance of getting a ticket?

Any bears from here going in the home end. If so where are you all sitting?
I used to work in Rotterdam and still have a few friends over there and in dan Haag. I’ve asked them about tickets, no reply yet but I’d expect there should be a few empty home end seats.

Totally agree, my dad still had no email but we booked together, ill phone tomorrow to get clarification.
I got the email but my son never,when i clicked on the payment bit it was twice the price ,once i paid an ATOL certificate came through with both our names on it

Back