Feyenoord Match Registration?

Has anyone still not heard back about the offical flight? I'm on a group booking, where some have heard back and others haven't.

I'd have thought we all get told individually, good news or bad.

Ive heard back but my dad hasnt, murder, im. Assuming we are both unsuccessfull

We will / should get the point as we tried to get a ticket but were unable to, if it had dropped down to 1 point then anyone that had not bought a ticket , on 2 points. shouldn’t get a point.

Happened at a trip earlier this season, Denmark I think, couldn’t be wrong. Sold out on a certain number of points and those who missed out on the number it sold out at, didn’t get a point.

I’m certain this happened.

Happened at a trip earlier this season, Denmark I think, couldn’t be wrong. Sold out on a certain number of points and those who missed out on the number it sold out at, didn’t get a point.

That's poor if that has happened, i'll be pretty pissed off if i don't get a point considering i'm going to the game, although in the home end. That would then take me upto 3 and hopefully a ticket for the last 32 :)

have those dates been officially sent out? I’ve not had an email to confirm
“Please send a copy of your travel itinerary to travelclub@rangers.co.uk. Once received, your ticket will be available to collect in person by the named recipient only, from Rangers Ticket Centre. Tickets will be available to collect from noon on Wednesday 13 November on presentation of either your Travel Club membership card or one other type of official photographic ID (passport or driving licence) if you have not yet received your 2019/20 Travel Club card.”

Those who registered for independent travel and the official flight but got an independent ticket... I assume you all will take the indy route forfeiting your place on the official flight thus freeing up spaces on the official trip?

Happened to me for the St Joes game too.

I’m just telling people not to get their hopes up for a point if they have 2 points as they were given the opportunity to buy a ticket.

I’m not saying it’s right or wrong either, just passing on my own experience from earlier in the season.

Those who registered for independent travel and the official flight but got an independent ticket... I assume you all will take the indy route forfeiting your place on the official flight thus freeing up spaces on the official trip?

Good point. I’ll gladly take a place on the official flight as I was unsuccessful this morning.

Happened to me for the St Joes game too.

I’m just telling people not to get their hopes up for a point if they have 2 points as they were given the opportunity to buy a ticket.

I’m not saying it’s right or wrong either, just passing on my own experience from earlier in the season.
There is a difference between St Joes and this game because St Joes didn't sell out but this did so not everyone on 2 points had a chance to buy a ticket.

There is a difference between St Joes and this game because St Joes didn't sell out but this did so not everyone on 2 points had a chance to buy a ticket.

they had the chance but weren’t lucky enough to get one

Some people have been unfortunate, but to give everybody a point isn’t fair on those that did buy tickets and travel to the qualifiers at really short notice. The vast majority booked travel and then bought tickets afterwards.
I agree, I always book first then worry about tickets. We are now at 10 points so dont expect much worries over allocations in upcoming games.

I didn’t get a ticket this morning and totally pissed off.
Please tell me how to turn the email notifications off?
My inbox is full of new replies and it’s making me worse.
Totally jealous.

That’s a joke. Should’ve complained imo
How is it a joke? He was in the exact same situation as myself and everyone that went. Nobody knew exact date or ticket situation until the Friday before. He was offered the opportunity to purchase a ticket and and did not.

If anyone really wanted to go, they would have. I had to take a full week off of work (for a three day trip) and go to work on the Sunday, which was unpiad. Yet he should complain and receive the same amount of points as me?

Going forward are we ever likely to get more than 2,500 tickets for any game?

It depends on the stadium capacity, the home crowds and the willingness from Rangers to take a bigger allocation. Barcelona Away was probably the last time we took a really big allocation(5000), I can’t think of any as big as that in recent years.

How is it a joke? He was in the exact same situation as myself and everyone that went. Nobody knew exact date or ticket situation until the Friday before. He was offered the opportunity to purchase a ticket and and did not.

If anyone really wanted to go, they would have. I had to take a full week off of work (for a three day trip) and go to work on the Sunday, which was unpiad. Yet he should complain and receive the same amount of points as me?
36 hours is not enough time to get organized for a trip ffs.

36 hours is not enough time to get organized for a trip ffs

Drop your entitled attitude mate.

I can see the point you and others are making, but to give people the point in that situation would be unfair on those that did book at short notice. In the qualifying rounds, the matches came thick and fast, everybody I know that travelled, booked up their travel and worried about the ticket later. It’s not ideal, but guys that did actually travel have to get some sort of recognition for that.

Thursday morning into the Dam, check into hotel across from the Grasshopper and back Friday morning.

Anyone know what the away section is at de kuip? Or where a portion of bears are sitting in the home end? Exploring home end possibilities now that I missed out through the TC

Going forward are we ever likely to get more than 2,500 tickets for any game?
Some games yes but depends. Plus rangers hate getting more tickets for there fans been like that for years. Never ask for booger allocations where the mentally challengeds always seem to get bigger ones

Much appreciated. Figured as close to there as possible.....
Maybe not , when I went the last time I was probably in the equivalent of the club deck / main stand, didn’t get any bother but I think up beside the Rangers end there was hassle. Also, there’s no way (in my opinion which could be shit!) Feyenoord will do what Rapid did last season and open up a section beside the away support and fill it with bears.

Maybe not , when I went the last time I was probably in the equivalent of the club deck / main stand, didn’t get any bother but I think up beside the Rangers end there was hassle. Also, there’s no way (in my opinion which could be shit!) Feyenoord will do what Rapid did last season and open up a section beside the away support and fill it with bears.

Olympia tribune stand is what I was in the last time and will be again this time.

Agree with this.
When we were there last time(Rangers section)the Feyenoord fans in the sections surrounding us were mental.
For this game looking to sit in sections close to The Bears might not be the best option.

Flying in Wednesday morning to Amsterdam. Just trying to sort out my ticket pick up from TC on Thursday pm as on bus through to Rotterdam. Not got much more than an hour pre kick off to find my ticket!

Really? There was me thinking that myself and around another thousand fans managed it...
I don’t know how quickly it got turned around for qualifiers tbf as I wasn’t in TC. But I know 36 hours isn’t a lot of time when you have other factors to consider like work kids and stuff

Really? There was me thinking that myself and around another thousand fans managed it...
I had to book everything on my phone as I was in Sweden until the 7th then off to Gibraltar on the 8th from London. Normally I have the trip planned in advance for both trips for the qualifiers as they come thick and fast. I'm sure most of us are the same going by the threads on here for most trips.

Warsaw was the worst one as my holiday request was perm any couple of days out of a fortnight as I was in Croatia at the time.

Luckily I have more than enough points to guarantee a ticket though.

:D
Flying in Wednesday morning to Amsterdam. Just trying to sort out my ticket pick up from TC on Thursday pm as on bus through to Rotterdam. Not got much more than an hour pre kick off to find my ticket!
Didn't you try plan B

I don’t know how quickly it got turned around for qualifiers tbf as I wasn’t in TC. But I know 36 hours isn’t a lot of time when you have other factors to consider like work kids and stuff

i think the point is that people book up not knowing if they have a ticket. If you haven’t done that and waited to find out then you can’t expect the same points as someone who did. Everyone booked up for feyenoord without knowing if they had a ticket so Gibraltar was no different.

Back