Feyenoord Match Registration?

Arrive at schipol just after 9pm from Birmingham back on Friday afternoon to Birmingham. Booked it while having a pint at Dublin Airport on the way to Porto. Was going to do the day trip had there been one but managed to get extra hols using flexi time

We arrive 11am Thursday morning from Newcastle.

Fly back 10pm Saturday night so we've got Friday and Saturday to sample the sights of the Dam.

How is it a joke? He was in the exact same situation as myself and everyone that went. Nobody knew exact date or ticket situation until the Friday before. He was offered the opportunity to purchase a ticket and and did not.

If anyone really wanted to go, they would have. I had to take a full week off of work (for a three day trip) and go to work on the Sunday, which was unpiad. Yet he should complain and receive the same amount of points as me?

FWIW I already had the time off work booked and the accommodation sorted (free cancellation) and was waiting on a ticket before booking flights. When I got the knock back on the Friday I told my boss I didn’t need the time off anymore and cancelled the accommodation.

I didn’t complain either, I just took it on the chin.

I’m not saying anything is right or wrong with regards what Rangers done. I’m just pointing out my circumstances from earlier in the season for guys expecting the point from this trip. They might not get it, the same way I didn’t get one.

Flying in Wednesday morning to Amsterdam. Just trying to sort out my ticket pick up from TC on Thursday pm as on bus through to Rotterdam. Not got much more than an hour pre kick off to find my ticket!

Have you had any information from Rangers or the SLO about this situation mate? I’m in the same situation as you.

i think the point is that people book up not knowing if they have a ticket. If you haven’t done that and waited to find out then you can’t expect the same points as someone who did. Everyone booked up for feyenoord without knowing if they had a ticket so Gibraltar was no different.
I agree with you about Feyenoord, I’ve booked up before finding out if I get a TC ticket or not , the difference with Gibraltar was I could go on the original date of the game but couldn’t go on the rescheduled date as such I couldn’t commit to going and booking flights because there was a chance of the date changing so it’s not quite as straight forward an example. I didn’t get a point for Gib and have no issues with that , I’d be raging if I don’t get a point for Feyenoord and that’s the same for people that registered interest and didn’t get a ticket on 0,1,2 points that don’t go to Holland , they should still get a point. There’s lots won’t go without getting a Rangers end ticket.

I agree with you about Feyenoord, I’ve booked up before finding out if I get a TC ticket or not , the difference with Gibraltar was I could go on the original date of the game but couldn’t go on the rescheduled date as such I couldn’t commit to going and booking flights because there was a chance of the date changing so it’s not quite as straight forward an example. I didn’t get a point for Gib and have no issues with that , I’d be raging if I don’t get a point for Feyenoord and that’s the same for people that registered interest and didn’t get a ticket on 0,1,2 points that don’t go to Holland , they should still get a point. There’s lots won’t go without getting a Rangers end ticket.

You will get a point as long as you are on 0,1 or 2 points and registered your interest.

On the boat from Newcastle Tuesday night so arrive wed morning, then on Edinburgh flight from eindhoven dinner time Friday

Anyone any idea when the tickets will be posted out?

For the Porto game they posted them a day or 2 before they were to be collected from the TO so probably Tuesday/Wednesday. Its all guesswork though.

You'll get an email from the royal mail saying they have received a special delivery letter from Rangers when they do post them though so keep an eye out.

Finish work half day Wednesday. Then on my very dutch bike into town, and on the bevy for the rest of the week

Not had any notification from ticket office that tickets are ready to be picked up. Same as Porto. Don't think it's asking too much for that when you've paid to join the TC and 38 pound for a ticket.
The confirmation email when you purchased the ticket told you uplift was from Noon on Wed 13th.

What section are you all in? My TC ticket is GG but the corporate ones I’ve got are all HH. Can anyone confirm HH is def the away end as well?

What section are you all in? My TC ticket is GG but the corporate ones I’ve got are all HH. Can anyone confirm HH is def the away end as well?

My TC ticket is in EE, but have mates with Corporate ones in HH as well mate. Looks like we have at least 3 or 4 sections in that upper stand.

Last edited:
Back