Feyenoord Match Registration?

Sounds like we will have EE, GG, HH and FF. Maybe JJ too. Basically their Copland Rear.

stadion-feyenoord-seating-plan.jpg

Was worrying cause the corporate ones for Vienna were the A tickets and the boys were on the half way line which were a good view but away from the bears.
I’m FF checked 2002 ticket and was in section F.

Does it really matter what section, everyone will just stand wherever they want.

I asked the question because I was trying to work out if my corporate tickets were in the Rangers end as they were different to my TC ticket. I got corporate tickets for Vienna and they ended up being in fancy seats on the half way line which wasn’t ideal for the guys that used them.

I asked the question because I was trying to work out if my corporate tickets were in the Rangers end as they were different to my TC ticket. I got corporate tickets for Vienna and they ended up being in fancy seats on the half way line which wasn’t ideal for the guys that used them.
Is the corporate tickets next to the rangers end or are they at the half way line?

I pay for the travel club and travel from Perth in Australia at least twice a year to watch us play in Europe, not once has paying for the travel club helped, if it wasnt for mates id never get a ticket, the travel club certainly doesnt work for fans in a similar position as me

I don't see how not? If you done 2 trips last year and 1 prior to Feyenoord this year, even if you didn't meet points criteria for first 3 games, you should of been on 3 points for Feyenoord and got one?

Add in hamilton which seems to be a golden ticket as well some of us have all 3 lol
I’m hoping my good luck is to come after the winter break, I got none of the thrEe

wherever we get in the next round of Europe (if we make it)
Scottish cup final (if we make it)
Aberdeen in the league away

Hopefully they are offered to 2 pointers who missed out first. Time running out though so it may just be first come first served.

It’s normally folk on their first trip that get worked up about seat numbers and sections. We will all be in the one big section and folk will just stand wherever they want as you say.
Yep , you can ignore anything regarding seating cos you can bet your bottom dollar you’ll be nowhere near it .
Find a space with your mates and give it laldy

Yep , you can ignore anything regarding seating cos you can bet your bottom dollar you’ll be nowhere near it .
Find a space with your mates and give it laldy
Folk are posting the section their tickets are for so bears know which are our sections.
Don’t expect anyone going to Feyenoord will be shuffling along rows looking for specific seats :)

Folk are posting the section their tickets are for so bears know which are our sections.
Don’t expect anyone going to Feyenoord will be shuffling along rows looking for specific seats :)
I’m going to purely to annoy people on this thread.

Back