Feyenoord Match Registration?

Quite confident it’ll go to 1 pointers. By spares I mean spares in and around Amsterdam. Our group went from really struggling to having a couple too many (already ear marked).

It’s showing as sold out now.

Quite confident it’ll go to 1 pointers. By spares I mean spares in and around Amsterdam. Our group went from really struggling to having a couple too many (already ear marked).

You guys seem good at finding these spares! Can I call dibs on any more ;) :p

How is this gonna work for folk that are leaving before Tuesday? When is the collection because posting on Monday isn’t gonna work for many. Do we think they’ll do a collection out there?

[

Not for me mate. In saying that, I better get off the site and stop clogging it up, I was just on cracking the situation because I have a couple of mates trying for tickets.

Same here, waiting on someone coming online to help them buy but have come back out, hope they don't miss the opportunity.

One of our group chose Special Delivery but the post will go out on Monday to be delivered on Tuesday. We head out on Tuesday at 11 so it’s too tight.

Guys, if you get onto the main screen and its greyed out saying no tickets currently available, keep refreshing and you will get in eventually

Anyone attempting to buy 1 and not getting any Joy, I would honestly advise you keep either refreshing the page or logging back in and trying over the next few hours as the website is just rubbish and dated and can’t handle the traffic.

Anyone attempting to buy 1 and not getting any Joy, I would honestly advise you keep either refreshing the page or logging back in and trying over the next few hours as the website is just rubbish and dated and can’t handle the traffic.
It seems to happen a lot for those on lower points, I recall the Porto thread people having same problem

It seems to happen a lot for those on lower points, I recall the Porto thread people having same problem
This is the wonderful system that those who missed out on the Cup final want rolled out for Semi's and Finals.

It's pish, would rather they done a ballot and it goes down to luck of the draw.

What you found with Porto was folk were buying tickets so they'd get points for this game then punting the Porto tickets.

This is the wonderful system that those who missed out on the Cup final want rolled out for Semi's and Finals.

It's pish, would rather they done a ballot and it goes down to luck of the draw.

What you found with Porto was folk were buying tickets so they'd get points for this game then punting the Porto tickets.
It would maybe work for finals etc if the website could cope could you imagine 26k people all trying to log in to see if they can purchase :))

You'd rather this for euro away games?

Aye there's no doubt that it wouldn't work for semis/finals under the current system. Would need upgraded massively if they were to change it.
Defiantly, I’ve never had a problem purchasing for Euros but it does seem to be the lower it goes the more the website plays up, probably the volume of traffic

Looks sold out again.

DAMN YOU TWO POINTERS!!! DAMN YOU!!!!!

giphy.gif

Wonder what section they'll be in

Probably in the upper section with the rest.

I'm in section NN (home), as not in the TC.

Just booked, fly out Thursday AM from Luton to Amsterdam back Friday AM, anyone on that gees a shout

I FINALLY got one half hour ago and just booked flights.
Direct from Glasgow to Amsterdam at 11am on Thursday morning is £89.

Are you able to get two by being friends and family with another TC member?
Yes, put in 2 tickets then next page asked you to select who out your group both tickets are for from the members of your group. They need to be travel club members and you need to put in each passport number in the process of buying

Back