Feyenoord Match Registration?

From SLO Twitter..
”It is essential that no supporter with a home end ticket tries to gain access to the away section as they will be set aside and will not gain access.”
How does that work if the buses take you straight to the away section - will we be able to get round ok?

Why do they let people living abroad join the TC if they aren’t willing to cater for them?

A fucking joke
If anything happens to any of the fans in Rotterdam who were promised a pick up there but have now been let down, the blame will lie squarely on Rangers shoulders.

Why do they let people living abroad join the TC if they aren’t willing to cater for them?

A fucking joke
I'm lucky enough I can get it delivered to my parents house and somebody can bring it over to me. I did the pick up in Luxembourg, but I still go for the special delivery usually to make sure, in the fear that something like this happens. Feel for others who are abroad and don't have the luxury I do. Don't understand why a pick up can't be done

Ticket pick up now for those few not able to arrange delivery or pick up in UK. Holiday Inn in Rotterdam seemingly Thursday pm. Not ideal for me as now have to amend my travel plans from Amsterdam on game day as was coming through on the buses. Still, will go back on the bus after the game hopefully, so not exactly the worst scenario.

Ticket pick up now for those few not able to arrange delivery or pick up in UK. Holiday Inn in Rotterdam seemingly Thursday pm. Not ideal for me as now have to amend my travel plans from Amsterdam on game day as was coming through on the buses. Still, will go back on the bus after the game hopefully, so not exactly the worst scenario.

That’s good but you’ve been treated disgracefully.

They will continue to get away with it because in the end what else are we going to go.

I can’t for the life of me understand why they don’t just send out your ticket to your home address. All they have to do is say there will be no reprints, and if it doesn’t arrive then they won’t be held responsible. I think most guys in that position would accept that as a fair agreement.

One of our group is in the same situation. On the Glassy bus but he might need to change that.

Where did you get this info? We still haven’t been told.

Very frustrating that they wouldn’t allow someone else collect with permission. I try to understand the TOs position but it’s frustrating.

I can’t for the life of me understand why they don’t just send out your ticket to your home address. All they have to do is say there will be no reprints, and if it doesn’t arrive then they won’t be held responsible. I think most guys in that position would accept that as a fair agreement.
Sending a ticket here could take 2-4 weeks, so not reliable. As it was had to fly to UK to get my ST as they wouldnt post it to me overseas.

Guess am going to have to bite the bullet and move back to Scotland :)

One of our group is in the same situation. On the Glassy bus but he might need to change that.

Where did you get this info? We still haven’t been told.

Very frustrating that they wouldn’t allow someone else collect with permission.
No emails yet to confirm but should be out this afternoon. I heard it through a contact who was in the TO this morning. Agree it is very frustrating this last minute stuff as I have been on to the TO and SLO for weeks about it and offered 2/3 weeks ago a UK address for delivery as an option.

Anyway train through on Thursday morning for me now. An added £15 to my budget!

Sending a ticket here could take 2-4 weeks, so not reliable. As it was had to fly to UK to get my ST as they wouldnt post it to me overseas.

Guess am going to have to bite the bullet and move back to Scotland :)
Mental that they don’t allow your mate on your FF group to uplift for you.
They send them out to folk in the UK that don’t even travel,they sit at home and just harvest the points.

Mental that they don’t allow your mate on your FF group to uplift for you.
They send them out to folk in the UK that don’t even travel,they sit at home and just harvest the points.
True, considering I have not missed an actual Euro away trip the last 3 years except Russia games as visa was too much hassle for me.

I have just received the same ‚positive’ info from the TC. Collection possible from 3pm at Holiday Inn Express.

So I guess we will spend our afternoon in Rotterdam then...

Yep, first beer on me if you there around 3pm. Then figure out best way to get to stadium:)

There’s a good few bars on Stadhiusplein street, so will be there prior to collecting the ticket. It’s literally 500 meters from the holiday inn.

Got an extra seat on one of the Glaswegian buses , one of our party can’t make it , pm me for details.

My mate who was on 1 point and applied for feyenoord, hasn’t had a point added. Thought if you were unsuccessful, you got a point?

This sold out on 2 points, didn’t it?

@Greg Marshall

I've not had a point for Feyenoord. I put in for Tickets in the first round, didn't get one. Fine, a popular fixture, I didn't then pursue travel.

They then went out to 2 pointers again at very short notice - I do not believe that it is fair to then not give me a point as it is unrealistic to expect a fan to get travel so last minute.

I've not had a point for Feyenoord. I put in for Tickets in the first round, didn't get one. Fine, a popular fixture, I didn't then pursue travel.

They then went out to 2 pointers again at very short notice - I do not believe that it is fair to then not give me a point as it is unrealistic to expect a fan to get travel so last minute.

Unfortunately a lot of folk are in the same boat but are able to travel at short notice. I got notified of a ticket for St Joseph’s on the Saturday, booked & travelled on the Monday. I know I’m lucky I can do it but why would points be given to others that have the option to go but can’t make it. I sympathise but the system is as fair as it can be.

Unfortunately a lot of folk are in the same boat but are able to travel at short notice. I got notified of a ticket for St Joseph’s on the Saturday, booked & travelled on the Monday. I know I’m lucky I can do it but why would points be given to others that have the option to go but can’t make it. I sympathise but the system is as fair as it can be.

Yeah I do understand and wouldn't suggest improving it. I am just going to bite the bullet for the round of 32, order travel as soon as the draw is made and hope that tickets make it to 3 pointers.

Yeah I do understand and wouldn't suggest improving it. I am just going to bite the bullet for the round of 32, order travel as soon as the draw is made and hope that tickets make it to 3 pointers.
Im hoping it goes to 2

Wee bit off recent subject but travel club none the less.

I booked Rotterdam with the official travel club flight for me and my son. (Who is 28 by the way). Anyway at approx 2am on the morning of the game he went down with the sickness bug that's been doing the rounds and unfortunately wasn't fit to travel. Being a good father I still went ;)

I sort of can understand why but travel club people wouldn't give me his ticket at the airport and told me there would be no refund. OK I can live with that although I'd rather the ticket had went to a deserving punter.

On the way back I asked if they got shot of the ticket to be told that no it would probably just go back to Ibrox. I have also established this morning that he won't get his travel club point.

I'm not on to kick lumps out the travel club staff as I think they do a good job generally but feel a bit aggrieved re some of the decisions.:confused:

I booked Rotterdam with the official travel club flight for me and my son. (Who is 28 by the way). Anyway at approx 2am on the morning of the game he went down with the sickness bug that's been doing the rounds and unfortunately wasn't fit to travel. Being a good father I still went ;)

I sort of can understand why but travel club people wouldn't give me his ticket at the airport and told me there would be no refund. OK I can live with that although I'd rather the ticket had went to a deserving punter.

On the way back I asked if they got shot of the ticket to be told that no it would probably just go back to Ibrox. I have also established this morning that he won't get his travel club point.

I'm not on to kick lumps out the travel club staff as I think they do a good job generally but feel a bit aggrieved re some of the decisions.:confused:
When we played Bursaspor away in 2010 me and my other half were booked to go on the travel club overnighter.A few days before my eardrum burst and I was unable to fly.We didn’t go on the trip,didn’t get the £1000 refunded and didn’t get our travel club point.

When we played Bursaspor away in 2010 me and my other half were booked to go on the travel club overnighter.A few days before my eardrum burst and I was unable to fly.We didn’t go on the trip,didn’t get the £1000 refunded and didn’t get our travel club point.
%^*& sake thats horrific

Shit mate that's even more painful! Did you have travel insurance? My son does and trying to make a claim

I don’t think as per TC rules they could do anything else

It’s not common sense I agree however I don’t think they have another option

I had 3 points before registering for Feyenoord. I was successful and now have 4, am I right in thinking I still have one to be added?

Back