Feyenoord Match Screening Bar 72

Does it? It's hardly a speakers night. They're asking punters to pony up £20 just to watch the match in a pub attached to the stadium. Goram and Hateley wandering about before and after hardly justifies it.
I haven't made any comment on the price, just explaining which part of it goes to the Government. If people want to pay for it they will if they don't, they will not.
I have always resisted the idea of criticising other Rangers Pubs/Clubs/Bar72 etc,
I concern myself with The Louden, the way it shud be

can get 6 pints and a kebab to take home by going to a local pub, I know what I would be choosing. bearing in mind it's also an early kick off so people are rushing about after work to get to the pub

I haven't made any comment on the price, just explaining which part of it goes to the Government. If people want to pay for it they will if they don't, they will not.
I have always resisted the idea of criticising other Rangers Pubs/Clubs/Bar72 etc,
Changing the subject is the louder open at 11 on cup final day

Selling out shouldn't justify those prices. I'd like to think Rangers operate a little differently than a traditional business. Seems exploitative of fan's loyalty

;)
HahaHaha you jump into these threads then remind everyone you dont have a cover charge though dont ye ;), and theres nothing wrong with that chief.

They are needing to upgrade the seats and TVs in bar 72 if they are going to charge these sort of prices

I’ve been to 5 screenings in a Bar 72 and Rangers have lost every one. Consequently, to ensure a Rangers victory I’m not going to this one.
NB it’s nothing to do the £24 price!

Let nothing get in the way of a good FF moan, eh. Everything from it being extortionate to exploiting fans. Thankfully you can choose to give the club money or not.

Being in the stadium during an important night, a pie and a pint (whatever that comes to), getting to meet a few club legends (in spite of the digs on here), away from those that argue the toss over a tenner.

Hope it sells out. Everyone else can enjoy the pub or their home.

Back