Feyenoord on Rangers TV ?

its available on Rangers TV outside of the UK
RTV are advertising the game mate, but not for watching. Pretty sure UEFA hold the rights and whomever buys those rights won't want to see them diluted.
For those talking about Bleacer Report: Buyer Beware. Bleacher Report is wholly based on them picking up a link in the USA and showing it. C-unts did me last year. They were picking up links from DirectTv and showing them, if you don't have a satellite feed near your area showing the game you won't get it.

I watched the home game v Rapid last year in the Los Angeles RSC

So is it on RTV for those outside the UK?

I’m in Norway and the local channel is showing Man Utd game on Thursday

I want to pay for a decent stream can I either buy from RTV or BT?

RTV don’t have any live coverage mate, they showed the games later on that night last season, I’d imagine it will be the same this season.
Here’s a list of the channels that are showing the game in Europe.....

Last edited:
Well that is shite! I assumed it would be on RangersTV but have just signed in and had a look and it isn't advertised.

I also dont have that Fox Sports 1 in my tv package. Is that RTL7 the German or Dutch sender? Will need to investigate as i have the Dutch one.

Fark! Thought i would get to see this on RangersTV no bother being outside the UK.

EDIT: Ya Beauty!! on the Dutch RTL 7 for any Dutch bears from 21:00. Wont even need to pay to watch it!!

Well that is shite! I assumed it would be on RangersTV but have just signed in and had a look and it isn't advertised.

I also dont have that Fox Sports 1 in my tv package. Is that RTL7 the German or Dutch sender? Will need to investigate as i have the Dutch one.

Fark! Thought i would get to see this on RangersTV no bother being outside the UK.

EDIT: Ya Beauty!! on the Dutch RTL 7 for any Dutch bears from 21:00. Wont even need to pay to watch it!!

Have you forgotten last season already? No RangersTV coverage then either. Not their fault UEFA price us out the market.

They're not showing it sadly, they opted to show the wolves and Man Utd games instead. Lots of plastic EPL fans over here

@NorthSection looks like its Bleacher Report for you or Univision Deportes N - looks like the states have a English and Spanish comms option.

I'm sure the US bears can confirm - Bleacher Report allows you to buy the single game to stream.
They did last season, I think it was $4.99 a game. I should know as I bought them all but weirdly I can’t remember. But that sounds right.

I’m in India just now and it’s on Sony ESPN here. Now keeping my fingers crossed my hotel in Hyderabad has that channel when I get there Thursday night. Twelve thirty am kickoff.

Just seen the post above saying $2.99. I guess it was that last year too and I was wrong.

I’d been hoping it’d be available from RTL 7 on the web, as I dont have a TV package at all, but looks like theres no stream on RTL7, and Fox Sports has no ‘one off’ purchase options.

Flying Edinburgh to dubai at 8.15pm on Thursday but Emirates only have the 2 English teams live games on their live TV channels.

I'm hoping that the game will be replayed on RTV after midnight so I can watch the game on my 3hr stopover before my next flight.

Flying Edinburgh to dubai at 8.15pm on Thursday but Emirates only have the 2 English teams live games on their live TV channels.

I'm hoping that the game will be replayed on RTV after midnight so I can watch the game on my 3hr stopover before my next flight.

Is it worth buying one of their data plans and trying to watch via Bleacher Report?

Thankfully in Russia Match TV have chosen our game as one of their live broadcasts otherwise I’d have to be looking somewhere illegal to watch this game.

Got lucky last season as with us playing Ufa and being in Spartaks group quite a lot of our European games were on live. This season the Stevie G effect keeps us in the listings whilst the bheggars are nowhere to be seen

Apparently i have forgot, hope that's ok... I am not blaming anyone, just saying it's shite. That ok?

Wasnt suggesting you were blaming anyone mate - apologies if that’s how it came across (still having ‘issues’ with smileys on here) - just highlighting that shite memory of yours. I recall the endless posts from folks on here throughout the group stage last season asking if it was on RangersTV - every damned game LOL;):)

Eurosport player. 129 SEK/month.
Same last year unfortunately.
I’ll dm a free dodgy feed also.

And right below that it states:

RangersTV will also have the full match and highlights available to watch from midnight UK time.

Confirmation that full match coverage will be shown after midnight for anybody interested. There were a few people asking this.

Lucky for me since I’m working til midnight anyway. Just need to avoid seeing the score!

Live audio from Tom Miller I'd pay money to avoid
He's like the gherkin on a Big Mac
You don't really want it , in fact it's a bit annoying but you put up with it to get the burger
You certainly wouldn't buy it on its own

DAZN in Canada appear to be showing it as a doubleheader with the Standard Liège game, with their game kicking off at 12.55pm which would make our game at 2.55 (I’m presuming CET is an hour ahead of BST)

Anybody know how to watch the game in Brazil? Fox sports have the rights but the two games they are showing are the Man Utd and Roma games. But thinking they may show all the games on line or something???

Back