Feyenoord Ordered To Shut Part Of Their Ground

UnionCruiser72

The point is consistency. Where have I said that the Dutch FA have any authority in Scotland, so there’s no need to get smart.

We have already had Petrie/the SFA running off at the mouth about continuing the momentum of UEFA in targeting us and our ‘naughty songs.’ Where is the reciprocal action or even comments, regarding the behaviour of the scum and their flares in the way the Dutch association have punished Feyenoord. I wait with baited breath.
Uefa to be fair don’t tend to close grounds or punishments that severe when it comes to flares etc cause it’s so common.

Remember our fans along with plenty other clubs in Scotland also set pyrotechnics off.

bluetonic

Aye just the 11 or so with another 3 to follow.

Rangers fans shouldnt be denied the opportunity to follow the team anywhere unless it is some war torn territory like Dagestan.

Thankfully Rangers won't be taking advice from some of the wet wipes in our support.
Harsh, so I’m sure you will be at the front when all ‘ kicks off’?

Souness86

Official Ticketer
Harsh, so I’m sure you will be at the front when all ‘ kicks off’?
What are you banging on about? If I am lucky enough to get a ticket through the TC then we will likely be bussed in, straight to the turnstyle and then the reverse on the way back out and back to Amsterdam. It will also likely pass without incident despite what happened 17 years ago.

Henderson55

I’m staying in Amsterdam and going to Rotterdam for the game even though I don’t have a ticket , it’s 2019 no matter how mental these fans are things like this don’t happen in Europe unless you look for it or are unfortunately mugged by 2/3 nut jobs , big hooligan firms don’t get free reign on anybody nowadays especially not in European games

Souness86

Official Ticketer
I’m staying in Amsterdam and going to Rotterdam for the game even though I don’t have a ticket , it’s 2019 no matter how mental these fans are things like this don’t happen in Europe unless you look for it or are unfortunately mugged by 2/3 nut jobs , big hooligan firms don’t get free reign on anybody nowadays especially not in European games
Are you hoping to pick up a ticket in Rotterdam or just heading for a boozer?

Aarcher63

The more I read threads about Feyenoord the more im convinced alot of petrol is poured on the fire by the club and or its stooges.. with an agenda to spook Rangers fans into not going or only going on an official trip. So much bollocks on here ..