Feyenoord. What do we know about them?

They are fucking rapid up top/out wide.

Sinisterra and Sam Larsson started for them on Sunday and both are like shit off a shovel.

I’m sure Sam Larsson is brother of that Daniel Larsson who was the main man for Malmo when they embarrassed us in Europe, also rapid.
And no doubt the scotshit press will tell everyone he's got the same surname as a diving wee ugly piece of shite that used to play for a team with secrets that the press won't report on

Watched them twice this season.

Look vulnerable at the back, especially when dealing with crossed balls into their box and defending set pieces.

Morelos will cause their back line immense trouble with his power and movement.

Look good down the right side; Karsdorp is a good players as are Berghuis, Narsingh and Tapia. Lad that played on Sunday looked good, not sure if he's a regular starter, Sinsiterra? They looked pretty quick in possession and broke fast.

No where near the Feyenoord of old but still a very solid outfit with dangerous players all over the park.
Let’s hope Alfie starts

For some reason, that's the exact score I've had in my mind all week as well. Morelos, Aribo and a late, late winner from Defoe.

Sounds good eh?
Sounds fantastic m8 Rangers are 28/1 to win 3-2 I've put a 5er on it.
Can't wait for Thursday night Ibrox will be rocking in fact got a feeling be a night never to be forgotten :))

You have to ask yourself, would Feyenoord beat Legia, probably not so we will win. My magic 8 ball was right about Kent signing and it responds with a yes when asked if Rangers will defeat Feyenoord this Thursday. I’m away to the bookies first thing :)

Good side. Larsson and Fer are the standouts. They are physical however can also play a little direct. Fast wingers however this season have definitely lacked a quality final ball. Jorgensen is a strong physical striker who enjoys a bit of a fight; however he’s been firing blanks domestically so far. At home we can definitely win; however it will not be easy. Another famous home European tie beckons and I can’t wait.

They have Rick Karsdorp on loan from Roma at right back.

Decent side who don't score many or concede many...a better Legia basically. Their two league wins have been in last two games so form is improving. Their main striker is not match fit, and although he might play should be roughed up early doors.
To be honest Den Haag threw them the game in the first half. They were absolutely shocking and just seemed to pass to Feyenoord players. In the second-half when Den Haag actually came out and played football Feyenoord just panicked and collapsed and were lucky to hold on for the win.

Happy we are there to earn the money.
Not optimistic of doing particularly well in this group BUT given the League is our priority, I'm not gonna be too upset if we don't do all that well here.
I hope he freshens us up and rotates, bringing in a few new faces for this one.

Back