Feyenoord - where bears going that don't have tickets?

dh1963

My son and a couple pals have booked 2 nights in Rotterdam and don't have tickets.
Is there any fan zone there or have they gone to the wrong city?

Blue As

Official Ticketer
My son and a couple pals have booked 2 nights in Rotterdam and don't have tickets.
They should have booked Amsterdam and stayed there if they don’t have tickets,pointless going to Rotterdam.
There won’t be a fanzone.

WinkieWATP

Tell them to book a cheap A'dam hostel and enjoy what the city has to offer.

What age are the boys? Guessing U20 what other City in the world can you pump a midget walk next door and pump a Russian bird that looks like a supermodel?

dh1963

Tell them to book a cheap A'dam hostel and enjoy what the city has to offer.

What age are the boys? Guessing U20 what other City in the world can you pump a midget walk next door and pump a Russian bird that looks like a supermodel?
Bit older than that, I'm a bit old to have a teenager :oops:

I'm travelling on the bus, no ticket. Bus going straight to Rotterdam. Can see me sitting on a bus for hours to sit on a bus watching the game on my phone All about the laughs though. Not done a euro bus in about 17 years.

Scotty Arfield

It depends, they might enjoy just going out as pals and having a few pints.

But all the bears are basically staying in Amsterdam for the whole trip and travelling to Rotterdam for the game then back again.

If they want to mix and take over with Rangers supporters then they have definitely picked the wrong city.

dh1963

It depends, they might enjoy just going out as pals and having a few pints.

But all the bears are basically staying in Amsterdam for the whole trip and travelling to Rotterdam for the game then back again.

If they want to mix and take over with Rangers supporters then they have definitely picked the wrong city.
Luckily I read these replies to them before they had paid any money. Flights now changed to Amsterdam, so I can stop worrying now.
Apart from the drugs, the cheap hookers and the drink of course :eek:

lalsger

Best idea mate is to wait until they go on general sale on the Feyenoord website and order them. However, as they won’t sell to outwith NL addresses, get them delivered to your hotels address, wherever you are staying. Not 100% if this will work but seems like a decent idea
I see they have Young Boys tickets on sale (Feyenord website) but not our game, i'm assuming the Rangers game tickets go on sale after they play Young Boys or is our game a sell out already? Viagogo etc don't have anything either.

Bishybear30

I see they have Young Boys tickets on sale (Feyenord website) but not our game, i'm assuming the Rangers game tickets go on sale after they play Young Boys or is our game a sell out already? Viagogo etc don't have anything either.
There’s tickets on stubhub mate

Graemeh89

Official Ticketer
139 euros for tickets on stub hub if anyone’s desperate and doesn’t mind being in the away end.

stevie221

In early 2012 I stayed in a placed called "The Flying Pig". I was shown to my room that was actually very rustic and had low ceilings etc. I was preparing a report for a presentation the next day and lying on the mound of pillows with other folks and my laptop smoking Silk Cut Ultras til I ran out and smoked something else. When I went back to my room the walls and ceilings seemed to be closing in so much I had to crawl into my bed. It was only in the morning I was told I was in a disused serving hatch next door to my room, but at least my laptop - with the biggest pile of nonsensical shite I'd ever written - was still among the cushions.

For the Aalkmar and Feyenoord games I started off in Dam square and those were ok because all I did was drink and couldn't remember the games. Full of Rangers fans though.

Bishybear30

Any bears booked tickets yet? Probably looking like we’re going to attempt for section HH next to the away section

lalsger

Any bears booked tickets yet? Probably looking like we’re going to attempt for section HH next to the away section
Not sure if that would be the best place to go, i know Rapid opened up the section next to the bears last season, i had bought a ticket for that myself and had a great time but don't see Feyenoord doing the same. I went in the home end in 2002 , in the Olympiatribune stand and didn't get any bother but the bit beside where the bears were, looked pretty mental.

Steffan39

https://acties.feyenoord.nl/kaartverkoopinformatie/feyenoord--rangers-fc&nodeId=5840

On Feyenoords website it's saying general public can buy up to 4 tickets from saturday onwards. I'd heard that last time their "ultras" deliberately got tickets right beside us - probably to attempt that pathetic "charge" like the did at Ibrox.

Lalsger's probably right that a main stand or family section ticket is probably your best bet!

I've signed up on Feyenoords website and I reckon that's all you need to get tickets on Saturday but unsure about needing a dutch address etc just now.

Bishybear30

https://acties.feyenoord.nl/kaartverkoopinformatie/feyenoord--rangers-fc&nodeId=5840

On Feyenoords website it's saying general public can buy up to 4 tickets from saturday onwards. I'd heard that last time their "ultras" deliberately got tickets right beside us - probably to attempt that pathetic "charge" like the did at Ibrox.

Lalsger's probably right that a main stand or family section ticket is probably your best bet!

I've signed up on Feyenoords website and I reckon that's all you need to get tickets on Saturday but unsure about needing a dutch address etc just now.
Gawna give this a go as well, cheers mate!