Feyenoord - where bears going that don't have tickets?

Bishybear30

Attempting to get home end tickets but friend in Holland says they’re sold out already.
Anyone travelling and potentially watching it in a bar?

I'll be heading over, if a don't get a ticket I'll just watch it in Amsterdam while having a ball.

Going over too without, last time I was in their end without any hassle but will just end up in the Dam with everyone else no doubt.

Hopefully qualify for a ticket but if not I’ll be staying in the Dam and enjoy myself around there. No point going out there without a ticket. Will have paid Glassy bus but would just take the hit and stay put tbh.

Any lone travellers , I arrive in Amsterdam Wednesday 8 am and rest of group doesn’t arrive till Thursday, what’s anyone’s plans for Wednesday, and is anyone else on the 6am flight from Glasgow on Wednesday morning :)

Hopefully qualify for a ticket but if not I’ll be staying in the Dam and enjoy myself around there. No point going out there without a ticket. Will have paid Glassy bus but would just take the hit and stay put tbh.
Same deal for me mate. Amsterdam certainly isn’t a bad back up.

Any lone travellers , I arrive in Amsterdam Wednesday 8 am and rest of group doesn’t arrive till Thursday, what’s anyone’s plans for Wednesday, and is anyone else on the 6am flight from Glasgow on Wednesday morning

Go into the Euro Pub at the top of Damrak and it'll be full of bears. As will most other pubs.

@Greg Marshall Fan Zone in Amsterdam please!

He got nothing but dogs abuse from for the last one(despite people that were actually there saying it was OK) I don’t think they will want to encourage people to travel without tickets anyway, the advice will be to stay in Amsterdam. The notion of having a screen showing the game is a non starter, somebody suggested that on another thread, it might even have been you.

He got nothing but dogs abuse from for the last one(despite people that were actually there saying it was OK) I don’t think they will want to encourage people to travel without tickets anyway, the advice will be to stay in Amsterdam. The notion of having a screen showing the game is a non starter, somebody suggested that on another thread, it might even have been you.

Exactly he’s in a lose lose situation every time he opens his mouth. I’ve also no idea why we would need a fan zone either, the place will be mobbed with bears, just find a bar and watch it. We don’t need everyone congregated in one area in Dam which would lead to nothing but trouble.

If anyone can get a hold of home end briefs give me a shout please
Best idea mate is to wait until they go on general sale on the Feyenoord website and order them. However, as they won’t sell to outwith NL addresses, get them delivered to your hotels address, wherever you are staying. Not 100% if this will work but seems like a decent idea

An interesting point of note, Northern Ireland play in De Kuip a month before Rangers, NI have an allocation of 2250 but I'd say at least 1000 have bought home end tickets. Last week the Dutch FA said all the tickets that were purchased with a UK would be moved to a section beside the away section, fair play to them.

An interesting point of note, Northern Ireland play in De Kuip a month before Rangers, NI have an allocation of 2250 but I'd say at least 1000 have bought home end tickets. Last week the Dutch FA said all the tickets that were purchased with a UK would be moved to a section beside the away section, fair play to them.
Aye mate of mine got moved.

Don't see that happening with Feyenoord :D

Best idea mate is to wait until they go on general sale on the Feyenoord website and order them. However, as they won’t sell to outwith NL addresses, get them delivered to your hotels address, wherever you are staying. Not 100% if this will work but seems like a decent idea
Cheers mate, got a pal from Utrecht that’s going to try for us

Will do mate. You going over regardless?
Aye mate. 5 of us going over on the ferry staying in Amsterdam. In 2 minds whether to go through to Rotterdam on game day and chance a ticket but It would be good to have one sorted beforehand but I will be there regardless lol

Aye mate. 5 of us going over on the ferry staying in Amsterdam. In 2 minds whether to go through to Rotterdam on game day and chance a ticket but It would be good to have one sorted beforehand but I will be there regardless lol
We’re on the Wednesday ferry from Newcastle

Haha class mate! Still to arrange digs
How many of you are travelling? We managed to get a cracking deal in a Best Western hotel in the Dam, 1 triple room and 1 double room for 2 nights for £382 between the 5 of us and it's pay on arrival too

How many of you are travelling? We managed to get a cracking deal in a Best Western hotel in the Dam, 1 triple room and 1 double room for 2 nights for £382 between the 5 of us and it's pay on arrival too
Just the 2 of us mate. I’ll have a look cheers

We’re on the Wednesday ferry from Newcastle

4 of us on this ferry well. Checked for other mates and it's looking nearly full. We got ours for £42 each return man such a steal.

Know folk in the British Utrecht that we've met for Utrecht games before so if your way works let me know mate and I'll try ask them! Or if yours can sort them even better?

Give the Travel Hotel in Amsterdam a look. Right in the centre for 25 euros each for the night in a 4 man room - cheapest trip yet haha.

Last edited:
4 of us on this ferry well. Checked for other mates and it's looking nearly full. We got ours for £42 each return man such a steal.

Know folk in the British Utrecht that we've met for Utrecht games before so if your way works let me know mate and I'll try ask them! Or if yours can sort them even better?

Give the Trafic Hotel in Amsterdam a look. Right in the centre for 25 euros each for the night in a 4 man room - cheapest trip yet haha.
I'm sure we'll all bump into each other at the bar on the ship then and we can see if we are any further forward with the ticketing situation. I'm going to try order tickets off the Feyenoord website when they go on general sale and see if they will deliver them to my hotels address. I will PM you if it works

I'm sure we'll all bump into each other at the bar on the ship then and we can see if we are any further forward with the ticketing situation. I'm going to try order tickets off the Feyenoord website when they go on general sale and see if they will deliver them to my hotels address. I will PM you if it works

Might not work cos they know it's a hotel but worth a try. If it does or doesn't let me know. Might have an actual Dutch address who can take them for us. Gawny be some laugh on this boat

Might not work cos they know it's a hotel but worth a try. If it does or doesn't let me know. Might have an actual Dutch address who can take them for us. Gawny be some laugh on this boat
Will do mate, I have on one of the Feyenoord FB posts asking when abouts the tickets usually go on general sale. The things you've got to do! Buzzing for it

It’s one thing accommodating GAWA in an international match but I can’t see Feyenoord being so accommodating in their own stadium against us.

I might be wrong but I just don’t see it happening.

It’s one thing accommodating GAWA in an international match but I can’t see Feyenoord being so accommodating in their own stadium against us.

I might be wrong but I just don’t see it happening.

As you say two totally different scenarios. Won’t be happening.

Back