Feyenoord - where bears going that don't have tickets?

Any lone travellers , I arrive in Amsterdam Wednesday 8 am and rest of group doesn’t arrive till Thursday, what’s anyone’s plans for Wednesday, and is anyone else on the 6am flight from Glasgow on Wednesday morning

If it's the KLM flight the yes myself and a few others are in it.

Should defo get a boozer/s sorted for the game for the ones that don’t get briefs. Somewhere that’ll be able to handle the song song!

4 of us on this ferry well. Checked for other mates and it's looking nearly full. We got ours for £42 each return man such a steal.

Know folk in the British Utrecht that we've met for Utrecht games before so if your way works let me know mate and I'll try ask them! Or if yours can sort them even better?

Give the Trafic Hotel in Amsterdam a look. Right in the centre for 25 euros each for the night in a 4 man room - cheapest trip yet haha.

Planning that way myself.
Junior works for DFDS so should get on for free :)

For those on the Newcastle ferry over:

How's everyone getting down? Anyone know of buses running from Glasgow/Lanarkshire?

I bought tickets for Holland v Germany recently in Amsterdam. You needed a Dutch bank account to get a ticket, not a Dutch address. They have their own PayPal type thing but only takes Dutch bank details.

Assume this will be similar.

I bought tickets for Holland v Germany recently in Amsterdam. You needed a Dutch bank account to get a ticket, not a Dutch address. They have their own PayPal type thing but only takes Dutch bank details.

Assume this will be similar.
So you’re the man to go to??

We’re just driving down buddy. Sure there’s a train to the centre and a bus from there though

Aye we were thinking about driving down too mate. Just fighting over who has to do the Newcastle to home drive lol.

Was just incase any buses were going.
Yous just parking at DFDS? £36 for the 3 days it's no too bad between us 4.

Aye we were thinking about driving down too mate. Just fighting over who has to do the Newcastle to home drive lol.

Was just incase any buses were going.
Yous just parking at DFDS? £36 for the 3 days it's no too bad between us 4.
Yeah mate, was contemplating taking the car over but £100 there and £100 back was a bit much. You guys going without tickets?

Travelling home form Auckland and going via Amsterdam for the game on the way back .

Land around 1pm on the Thursday - check in Hotel and then straight on it .

Been away five years and this will be my first euro trip . Buzzing for it . Still not ticket atm and not holding out much hope .

My son and a couple pals have booked 2 nights in Rotterdam and don't have tickets.
Is there any fan zone there or have they gone to the wrong city?

My son and a couple pals have booked 2 nights in Rotterdam and don't have tickets.
They should have booked Amsterdam and stayed there if they don’t have tickets,pointless going to Rotterdam.
There won’t be a fanzone.

Tell them to book a cheap A'dam hostel and enjoy what the city has to offer.

What age are the boys? Guessing U20 what other City in the world can you pump a midget walk next door and pump a Russian bird that looks like a supermodel?

Tell them to book a cheap A'dam hostel and enjoy what the city has to offer.

What age are the boys? Guessing U20 what other City in the world can you pump a midget walk next door and pump a Russian bird that looks like a supermodel?

Bit older than that, I'm a bit old to have a teenager :oops:

I'm travelling on the bus, no ticket. Bus going straight to Rotterdam. Can see me sitting on a bus for hours to sit on a bus watching the game on my phone All about the laughs though. Not done a euro bus in about 17 years.

It depends, they might enjoy just going out as pals and having a few pints.

But all the bears are basically staying in Amsterdam for the whole trip and travelling to Rotterdam for the game then back again.

If they want to mix and take over with Rangers supporters then they have definitely picked the wrong city.

It depends, they might enjoy just going out as pals and having a few pints.

But all the bears are basically staying in Amsterdam for the whole trip and travelling to Rotterdam for the game then back again.

If they want to mix and take over with Rangers supporters then they have definitely picked the wrong city.

Luckily I read these replies to them before they had paid any money. Flights now changed to Amsterdam, so I can stop worrying now.
Apart from the drugs, the cheap hookers and the drink of course :eek:

Best idea mate is to wait until they go on general sale on the Feyenoord website and order them. However, as they won’t sell to outwith NL addresses, get them delivered to your hotels address, wherever you are staying. Not 100% if this will work but seems like a decent idea
I see they have Young Boys tickets on sale (Feyenord website) but not our game, i'm assuming the Rangers game tickets go on sale after they play Young Boys or is our game a sell out already? Viagogo etc don't have anything either.

I see they have Young Boys tickets on sale (Feyenord website) but not our game, i'm assuming the Rangers game tickets go on sale after they play Young Boys or is our game a sell out already? Viagogo etc don't have anything either.
There’s tickets on stubhub mate

Back