Feyenoord

Loved our two trips recently, they knew not to take the piss, rangers we want you, outside we wanted them , they knew who were the people HMS, old school.

I was there in 2002 and loved it. Had a real edge to it and by far the noisiest home support I've ever heard anywhere in Europe.

I’ve been in the De Kuip for some of Feyenoords European games and the atmosphere is great but I can honestly say the Feyenoord v Ajax game is the only match I’ve been to where the noise is anywhere near as loud as an old firm.

Was there in 2002 in the home end then went back in 2015 for a Feyenoord v Ajax game.

Even without away fans the atmosphere was absolutely mental, and hate to say it but it blew an Old Firm atmosphere out the water.

Was there in 2002 in the home end then went back in 2015 for a Feyenoord v Ajax game.

Even without away fans the atmosphere was absolutely mental, and hate to say it but it blew an Old Firm atmosphere out the water.
I’m 29 and this might not go down well but I remember being at old firms late 90s & early 2000s, I really don’t think it’s anywhere near the same now atmosphere wise

I remember on the original thread someone putting up "Well that's me in Amsterdam & checked into my hotel. Where is everyone?"
First reply "Rotterdam"

I’m 29 and this might not go down well but I remember being at old firms late 90s & early 2000s, I really don’t think it’s anywhere near the same now atmosphere wise
Greetin faced mentally challenged snow flakes that run the country and pander to greetin faced mentally challenged snow flakes is your reason for that

I remember on the original thread someone putting up "Well that's me in Amsterdam & checked into my hotel. Where is everyone?"
First reply "Rotterdam"
I jumped into that thread saying it’s 6am and I’ve fell down the stair who’s still out

Unfortunately witnessed first hand in 2002 how vile the cants are. Id put them in the same bracket as the mentally challengeds and sheep.

Unfortunately witnessed first hand in 2002 how vile the cants are. Id put them in the same bracket as the mentally challengeds and sheep.

I’ve only been to three Rangers v Feyenoord games and their fans are utter scum from what I seen in those games.

They attacked innocent fans in the Govan in the first minute of the game in 2002 and I’ve hated them since.

I watched and laughed as they tried to get to us after the game over there last year only to be attacked by their own police.

As much as I hate the sheep, they’re nothing compared to those Dutch arseholes. SCUM

Back