FF Activist Meeting

Invite received. Will need to rearrange some domestic stuff and need to get away afterwards quite sharp, but intending to get along if at all possible.

From time to time FFers meeting up to discuss issues of the day.

Should you wish to be considered to attend the next one please indicate your interest in this thread or via a PM (called a conversation on Xenforo)

We’ll drop you a note of paperwork, date and venue later.
Would be interested. Depending on date and time.

Next meeting is Saturday - same place, starting 10am so that people can still make the most of their Saturday.

An Old Firm weekend might also mean we see some of our overseas brothers and sisters. :))

I sent out a wee note last week which has either gotten lost in my email system or else failed to register en masse with the people I sent it to!

Check your inboxes as I've sent it again from a different email address.

I sent out a wee note last week which has either gotten lost in my email system or else failed to register en masse with the people I sent it to!

Check your inboxes as I've sent it again from a different email address.
Mark. I couldnt make the original meeting but could make this one.
However i have misplaced the details of venue etc.
Can you either DM me or resend letter please.

From time to time FFers meeting up to discuss issues of the day.

Should you wish to be considered to attend the next one please indicate your interest in this thread or via a PM (called a conversation on Xenforo)

We’ll drop you a note of paperwork, date and venue later.

As much as I love your company, your witty badinage and your exceptional humour I’ll stay here in sunny oz for this one.

Hi Mark. Got your response. Sorry can’t make this one but still very much involved in future. Still working on a couple of things that have arisen since our first meeting.

See all of you again next time round.

Back