FF Activist Meeting

From time to time FFers meeting up to discuss issues of the day.

Should you wish to be considered to attend the next one please indicate your interest in this thread or via a PM (called a conversation on Xenforo)

We’ll drop you a note of paperwork, date and venue later.

I'll be back in the UK in May/ June. Im in for sure.

I am happy to be part of something that is legally proactive in taking the fight back to the haters. There are many. We are a sleeping giant right now, so many want to do something but don’t know where to focus their energies. It is times like this Sandy Jardine’s loss is felt the most. It would be good to have discussion around how we go about a fight for fairness and a level playing field. It has become acceptable to bash and humiliate our Clubs and our Fans under some faux guise that we cheated and this is our punishment.

Last edited:
Good luck with this. Much needed. I live in London and don’t get back anywhere near as much as I would like so sadlyrules me out but glad to see the interest level are high. Do us proud bears. So much to tackle.

Will PM you Mark. The stance BBC Scotland are taking to demonise our club and fans is just so wrong. Its honestly astonishing a government funded organisation acts in this way with impunity. It needs addressed as the obvious corruption within the SFA does too.Enough is Enough.

If at all possible I will be there, date and time allowing. If anyone in Yorkshire or north would want share fuel, once the date is confirmed let me know. Loads of us on here talk the talk, time to try and harness it.

Should you wish to be considered to attend the next one please indicate your interest in this thread or via a PM (called a conversation on Xenforo)

Mark let me know where and when and I will try to pop through

I am happy to be part of something that is legally proactive in taking the fight back to the haters. There are many. We are a sleeping giant right now, so many want to do something but don’t know where to focus their energies. It is times like this Sandy Jardine’s loss is felt the most. It would be good to have discussion around how we go about a fight for fairness and a level playing field. It has become acceptable to bash and himiliate our Clubs and our Fans under some faux guise that we cheated and this is our punishment.

If you're going then I'm up for it. Would be good to get together and put a reasonable case against our haters. Work and time permitting of course.

I would guess there are a load of folk in exactly my position; keen to be involved but living too far away to guarantee attendance. Is there anything lined up to allow for that? Only for verified and known folk of course.

Currently living down south, but hope to return home before the start of next season (selling a house during Brexit permitting). Once back, I should have plenty of time to offer.

Make it a midweek night meeting and 50% chance I can make it. But please add me to the intetested pile regardless.

Being in southern England makes it difficult but if I can push anything to support us and the club from here, just say!

WATP

I would like to attend time permitting, I'm a while away from Glasgow but down semi-regularly for work.

Mobilising, well done guys.

I am happy to be part of something that is legally proactive in taking the fight back to the haters. There are many. We are a sleeping giant right now, so many want to do something but don’t know where to focus their energies. It is times like this Sandy Jardine’s loss is felt the most. It would be good to have discussion around how we go about a fight for fairness and a level playing field. It has become acceptable to bash and humiliate our Clubs and our Fans under some faux guise that we cheated and this is our punishment.
I would be happy to help in anyway to fight the bias against our club.

Just hope you know no doubt there will be a undercover journalist from the BBC bigoted byoys at any event held filming it so why not record it yourself before they get the chance to manipulate it and they try to portray their sectarianism angle.

We are dealing with a really deviant public funded organisation.
Astonishing that we have a British media outlet that would fit and operate well in North Korea.
Shame on you BBC Scotland you have destroyed a once fine institution.

Back