FF Activist Meeting

Due to logistics would it be possible to have regionalised meetings in the first instance to make it easier to have as many involved as possible?

The more bears we have on board with this the better. enough is enough, it's time we turned the screw and fought back.
Do not antagonise an angry bear.

Would definitely like to attend this, it’s about time our support got organised. The other side are far more organised and are successful in using tactics straight out of Rules for Radicals to push their agenda and marginalise our support.

From time to time FFers meeting up to discuss issues of the day.

Should you wish to be considered to attend the next one please indicate your interest in this thread or via a PM (called a conversation on Xenforo)

We’ll drop you a note of paperwork, date and venue later.

I’m in. Can you let me know the time and date when you know them.

Would love to attend this , would entirely depend on when though as it’s a a fair old jaunt down from the deepest north !

I’m in..any time and place I’ll be there.
More than happy to do what is required.

I'm working down south,so unfortunately ruling myself out of this. But what a great idea to mobilise like minded people to unify and give ourselves a platform and a voice. My utmost respect goes out to all bears and bearettes who are involved in the Blue Crusade. We really are the people. Good luck everyone

Bring mace :D
35215606_1_x.jpg

Back