FF Favourite Higuain Close to Chelsea Move

Sebo23

Semi reliable Italian Journalist saying Chelsea have an agreement now to loan Higuain for 6 months with an option to buy or a further 12 months loan.

Morata looks like he'll get his move away with Atletico Madrid now favourites.

How do we think a 31 year old Higuain will do in England? A good move by Chelsea do we think?

I don’t see him being successful in the EPL. Getting him in the 6 month loan is a wise move.

Seems a stupid move by Juventus? Loaning with an obligation to buy, yes but not the option to buy or maybe loan again?!

Seems a stupid move by Juventus? Loaning with an obligation to buy, yes but not the option to buy or maybe loan again?!

It's a strange 1. Loaning him to Milan in the first place seems strange as well, a couple of seasons after paying £80M for him?
Chelsea are loving a January stop gap striker, first Giroud, now Higuain!

Milan reportedly were paying an £18m loan fee with an option of £36m - I’d imagine that Chelsea would be paying similar values.

I’ve a feeling that he’ll be another star striker that moves to Chelsea and doesn’t work out.

Milan reportedly were paying an £18m loan fee with an option of £36m - I’d imagine that Chelsea would be paying similar values.

I’ve a feeling that he’ll be another star striker that moves to Chelsea and doesn’t work out.
Chelsea have been really unlucky with strikers over the years, some array of talent who have failed with the exception of Drogba, sure I read somewhere that they have spent circa 700 million on strikers

He’s certainly an upgrade on Giroud, albeit a different kind of striker.

It's a strange 1. Loaning him to Milan in the first place seems strange as well, a couple of seasons after paying £80M for him?
Chelsea are loving a January stop gap striker, first Giroud, now Higuain!

I believe Torres was first.

Score a few against the non entities and totally bottle the big games. If he wasn't such a bottle merchant Argentina would have won the world cup and 2 Copa Americas IIRC.

Absolutely no idea why Chelsea would want him, he's done. Can't see his style being suited to the Premiership at all...must be better options out there surely?

Semi reliable Italian Journalist saying Chelsea have an agreement now to loan Higuain for 6 months with an option to buy or a further 12 months loan.

Morata looks like he'll get his move away with Atletico Madrid now favourites.

How do we think a 31 year old Higuain will do in England? A good move by Chelsea do we think?
Would be a great signing

If it lets Morata move back to Spain then yes I’d take him at the bridge but Chelsea need to be looking at the future, if only they had a goal scoring forward in the youths :rolleyes:

If it lets Morata move back to Spain then yes I’d take him at the bridge but Chelsea need to be looking at the future, if only they had a goal scoring forward in the youths :rolleyes:

You suggesting they do? Who is it? Genuinely know nothing about youth football outside of Rangers.

They haven't had much luck with strikers actually have they? Bar Drogba who was a monster, & Diego Costa for a couple of seasons, the list of names of forwards signed since 2003 include Kezman, Crespo, Shevchenko, Anelka, Ba, Morata, Pizzaro, Mutu, Pato, Lukaku, Remy, Sturridge, Eto, Kalou, Torres, Falcao, Batshuayi and Giroud.

How many of them would you give pass marks to?

A very good player, always just on the verge of being a 'great player' but never quite made it there. I think he will fit in to English football right enough.

They haven't had much luck with strikers actually have they? Bar Drogba who was a monster, & Diego Costa for a couple of seasons, the list of names of forwards signed since 2003 include Kezman, Crespo, Shevchenko, Anelka, Ba, Morata, Pizzaro, Mutu, Pato, Lukaku, Remy, Sturridge, Eto, Kalou, Torres, Falcao, Batshuayi and Giroud.

How many of them would you give pass marks to?
Crazy when you see that list. I thought Kezman would do well for them when he signed.

Back