FF... Money... Profits..

stuh

This might seem a stupid thing to ask but!!
Does FF make money?? Who makes this money??
Where does this money go??
I never gave this much thought before but new sites popularity got me thinking..

Can we copyright everything in this forum and demand a fee if it is used by the media and only used if permission is sought in advance

Can we copyright everything in this forum and demand a fee if it is used by the media and only used if permission is sought in advance
The Daily Record and Sun would be bankrupt by the end of October, story stealing c*nts :)

Journalists can copy anything so long as it's not excessive and they don't pass it off as their own work.

The time for that was when Cully was caught red handed lifting stuff off here by Carino.

I hope it makes money for Mark and I'm sure it does.lets be honest he had the foresite to start the fanzine many years ago and then moved it over to online when fanzines died away.
Also who else uses the Rangers name ? We have pub landlords, We have vendors at games, we have people selling Rangers stuff online all making money .So hopefully the big man is making money because it can't be easy dealing with some of the shit he puts up with.
Keep up the good work.

Don't think he wears the tie anymore. He's going for the more laid back look . Open necked shirt and a pair of slacks furnished of with a nice pair of loafers

I'd imagine it does but as we get to use it for free and enjoy using it then it's pretty much none of our business what it makes or who makes it

According to the morons at RM it makes millions by ripping off all rangers fans, the club and practically everyone and every thing.

I though have no idea if it makes money but have no problem at all if it does

According to the morons at RM it makes millions by ripping off all rangers fans, the club and practically everyone and every thing.

I though have no idea if it makes money but have no problem at all if it does

What is their logic for ripping off rangers fans? It's free to join? And as far as I know being on FF hasn't cost me a penny?

Leaving aside the specifics of this site.

I'm still not sure how you turn traffic into revenue. I'm sure adverts play there part but a large percentage of subscribers use ad blockers etc.

It's probably simple but it escapes me currently.

In a way FF disproves the theory that you get what you pay for. In the same way as some previous posters, I have not paid anything but get useful information and find FF to be a source of entertainment.

It's a hugely popular forum, so rightly so, it will make good money.

No adds on this one though, so Suck might have to go all Craig Whyte on us for the time being. ;)

Ffsake!
People are making money out of their time and effort? :mad:
We should put a feckin stop to that! :rolleyes:

Let's be honest,we're a right bunch of fickle moaning faced bastards at the best of times.I'd wager whatever Mark makes after costs is nowhere near enough for half the shite he has to put up with.

ive no doubt the ads bring in a tidy sum, ive also no doubt the hardware needed to keep a forum this size running smoothly takes a fairly beefy server & plenty of bandwidth, neither of which are cheap.

Any profits are the site owners to so with as they wish, as was mentioned further up 'give it a try and let us know'.

Why not make some cash. It provides a service thousands of us use.

I hope the extra timmy members add cash to the coffers!

This might seem a stupid thing to ask but!!
Does FF make money?? Who makes this money??
Where does this money go??
I never gave this much thought before but new sites popularity got me thinking..

This was raised over on Rangers Media,when they were all slagging Mark off and calling him some sort of con artist,the thread has since disappeared ( not surprisingly ),Stu are you a member over there ?

Wait, what, some c*nt is making money out of this?

Suck, I want more than 30K a year for adminning this shit-hole :D

The obsessives also have a weird hang up about t-shirts.

They never seem to stop to think about the prices we charge when we do them compared with others or realise that we get them down in batches of 24.

Bizarre.

Someone making money from their endeavours is a dirty word among us Presbyterian types. Must expect you to eat fresh air.

it goes to looking after the kittehs

crazy-cat-lady.jpg

This was raised over on Rangers Media,when they were all slagging Mark off and calling him some sort of con artist,the thread has since disappeared ( not surprisingly ),Stu are you a member over there ?
No I'm not mate, I wasn't being argumentative I was mearly curious, I hope they do make something as I'd imagine the time/effort put in is immense.

Back