Fickle

Are we the most fickle fan base in the country?
This is in no way a derogatory thread as I am as guilty as the next one but some of the stuff on here is mental.
Ross Wilson was a hero for signing Ramsey, Ross Wilson should now be sacked.
Gio was a step up from Gerrard but now can't work out the league he is in.
Tav has to have a statue for "never being a Rangers captain" ....
Last week Bassey was to be scouted for England, too raw to play against Motherwell.
Kamara should not go for less than 30million, should never play for us again.
Aribo, young player of the year and start talking at 20 million, he has had his boots on the wrong feet since AFCON.
Davis too old and struggling, we are missing Davis.
Ryan Jack, cut our losses, we are not a rehab unit, we will win nothing without Jack, give him the armband
Lundstrom don't even know where to start with him...
Goldson we won't know what we had till he goes after Dortmund games, 72hrs later he should never play for us again if he doesn't want to be here.
I read on Sunday that we sold the only full back we had.... who played about 3 games for us.
The boy Lowry has to save the season now according to some.
Never met a more fickle bunch of people than on FF. It is off the scale. Absolute children.

This is in no way a derogatory thread as I am as guilty as the next one but some of the stuff on here is mental.
Last week Bassey was to be scouted for England, too raw to play against Motherwell.
Aribo, young player of the year and start talking at 20 million, he has had his boots on the wrong feet since AFCON.
Ryan Jack, cut our losses, we are not a rehab unit, we will win nothing without Jack, give him the armband
Goldson we won't know what we had till he goes after Dortmund games, 72hrs later he should never play for us again if he doesn't want to be here.
I read on Sunday that we sold the only full back we had.... who played about 3 games for us.
Football fans in general to be honest.Some aren't happy unless they are moaning.

Fickle? Minute by minute, it's disgusting to watch

Yes.

The fact I’m one of the more sane, calm, composed and rational people on here would suggest so.

Must admit, the overreactions/doomsday scenarios/faux outrage some do on here seems utterly exhausting.
Sometimes I font think they believe what they’re actually posting.
Other times it’s just to court controversy.

The teams performances have given us highs and extreme lows this season, surely we can't be expected to be calm logical people

I've called for Gios head in the past, said that Ramsey and Diallo will win us the league and now I want them both sent back and Gio to get a chance to sign his own players

People are allowed to change their minds

You do realise it’s many different posters with many different opinions don’t you?
You don’t actually think it’s the same people changing their mind?

Tav for instance has always had his haters who give you the impression they don’t want him to do well to justify their poor judgement whereas guys like myself can appreciate his talent.

Did you see what I did there with that example?
Different opinions from people who’ll probably never be swayed.

We definitely might be.
Seriously, you’ve got love the passion.
What I can never understand is that some actually believe they know better than the professionals.

It’s starting to get to the stage that I will take a two to three day break from FF until all the lunatics have calmed down after a bad result.

Back