FIFA 23 unboxing with 1st team players

Jack having a go at Tav for his back post defending made me laugh. Good content from the club, especially for the younger bears I would imagine

Actually enjoyed this.

It’s really something the club should be doing a lot more of is getting the fans involved in stuff like that.

I don’t necessarily mean getting a group of fans round to Tav’s for a FIFA tourney before some smart arse makes a comment :D

Actually enjoyed this.

It’s really something the club should be doing a lot more of is getting the fans involved in stuff like that.

I don’t necessarily mean getting a group of fans round to Tav’s for a FIFA tourney before some smart arse makes a comment :D
That's a great idea.

"Tav, mate, you got any Bucky in the hoose?."

Ryan Jack choking for a red card is deeply concerning & should be dropped immediately.

Just kidding lol good to see.
Would be interesting to see what teams they picked regarding GK etc.

We’re getting a full update in November just before the world cup with the full team face scanned and Ibrox in it as well.
Already confirmed Ibrox won't be in it, which put me off buying the game.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...ership/celtic-park-Ibrox-fifa-23-24867427.amp

We’re getting a full update in November just before the world cup with the full team face scanned and Ibrox in it as well.
Don’t know if we are this year. Ibrox wasn’t in the full official list of stadiums in the game, including ones to be added. Plus, any mention of that happening this year was removed from the club’s announcement about it shortly after.

Pretty cool for CJ to be chosen to do this

The club can read the room with things like this and figure out CJnovo is the right person to use for such social media content.

But the board can't read the room and see that money has been spent poorly, and that we didn't prioritise on the pitch stuff ahead of Sky lounge and Edmiston house.

Interesting where the priorities of everything is.

This was cool though, good for CJ.
Can't wait for FIFA 23, interested to see if Ibrox is included in the new games going beyond this.

The club can read the room with things like this and figure out CJnovo is the right person to use for such social media content.

But the board can't read the room and see that money has been spent poorly, and that we didn't prioritise on the pitch stuff ahead of Sky lounge and Edmiston house.

Interesting where the priorities of everything is.

This was cool though, good for CJ.
Can't wait for FIFA 23, interested to see if Ibrox is included in the new games going beyond this.

I doubt the board made the decision to have CJ at Auchenhowie.

You'll notice I said club for CJ and board for the other thing I was addressing.
I'm guessing this was arranged by whatever PR/Marketing agency we use - possibly even EA's doing as part of the FIFA launch.

Influencer marketing is a big component of marketing/PR plans these days as it's a way to tap into very loyal fanbases who will trust the message from their influencer.

Back