FIFA Vice President Role Vacancy - Mike Mulraney

The Moon on Mars is Blue

Official Ticketer
I see there is a vacancy because the present UK rep had to resign and Mike Mulraney is one of 3 in for the 190k a year role. It's unbelievable how guys like this can even be considered. I just hope one of the other ones get it. 190k a year could be going to Mulraney unreal. What standards of representative we have on these organisations

Scotland seems to have a history of accessing top roles. I think our craven and contemptible officials are marginally less financially corrupt as the other options in Europe.

Cheers for the heads up I need a new job. I'm sure my time organising Buxton Reserves and an Edinburgh Sunday League team will help. It's me organising the Thursday 8pm 5s game at Pitts that should really set me apart.

2685484.main_image.jpg

The state of it....

I see there is a vacancy because the present UK rep had to resign and Mike Mulraney is one of 3 in for the 190k a year role. It's unbelievable how guys like this can even be considered. I just hope one of the other ones get it. 190k a year could be going to Mulraney unreal. What standards of representative we have on these organisations
Way to fecking ruin a Friday pal.

Thanks for that :D

Hopefully he doesnt get it, to many of those filthy cu nts in prominent positions in football

Scotland seems to have a history of accessing top roles. I think our craven and contemptible officials are marginally less financially corrupt as the other options in Europe.

In the 80's or 90's David Will was a FIFA Vice President for years

He was the chairman of the mighty Brechin City

Blatter probably got the wrong idea when he mentioned a hedge fund

Amazing what kissing the arse of the corrupt lady's front bottom liewell can do for you.

This guy is a failed businessman and is now trying to jump on the gravy train.
He would make nowhere near that amount doing what ever he does during the day.
Ive seen bigger junior teams than Alloa Athletic.

Has a huge anti Rangers agenda.
Would do anything for his beloved Celtic and does not hide it .
So well suited for his job at the top of Scottish football.

I wouldn’t say failed businessman He’s worth millions.

Don’t think he’s failed mate he owns half of Alloa.

%^*& me gently.

Mulraney is nothing but a wannabe yokel gangster. How this vermin has risen so far, so fast is entirely due to his religious cult affinity.

This guy sums up everything that is wrong in the cesspit of Scottish football, never mind a senior UEFA role.

Dodgy looking bastard applies for job usually occupied by dodgy bastards.

Back