Fife Bears - Weather Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just met this guy a moment ago just round the corner from the ground, he told me "conditions are perfect"...

gn114.png

Was in Cowdenbeath an hour ago, temperature on the car thermometer was 0 degrees. Game will be on but wrap up warm tonight bears.

If you can't be there it's live on RTV so the club get the money, or Premier Sports in HD. Premier sports are running a 1 month free on Sky, so if you order the game tonight and cancel the subscription tomorrow it is totally free.

Don't even need to cancel tomorrow, you have a month incase they have the next round !

Channel 412 on Sky

Had a walk across the pitch at 0900.
Pitch was firm but not hard and with the temp due to stay slightly above freezing during the day, I would imagine it should go ahead.
Covers are due to come off at 1.00pm and then they are planning to cut the grass and line the pitch.
That’ll be good, I thought it was artificial grass !!

Incredible this is off, yes it’s cold etc but they’ve known all week it wa going to be cold, live in Dunfermline, Yip it’s cold but no snow or anything

Should just do away with this daft winter break, 2 years in a row now that games haven’t been called off in lower divisions during the break but the minute we’re back our game has been postponed.

Incredible this is off, yes it’s cold etc but they’ve known all week it wa going to be cold, live in Dunfermline, Yip it’s cold but no snow or anything
The underfoot is like concrete though, I’m delighted that it is off as having our players playing on concrete twice in 5 days isn’t good for knee ankles or hips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back