West Ham cutting them to ribbons

R.07fe6bc9a1d4690662bcbe29f3141c51

Wonder if they were hitting each other over the heed with inflatable sharks.

W
I doubt it.

n recent times, Dundee Utd allowed their two strongest players to go them before a cup final.

Compare and contrast the same club's attitude when we wanted Duncan Ferguson?

I'll be astounded if any Scottish club goes the whole hog with this mob regards transfers.
While I agree with your point this is off the back off a pandemic where clubs have been losing money hand over fist there not letting that keeper go for 650k

Highlights up on Hammers' Y'tube channel:

The best bit? The bloke in the comments section who said:

"i’d feel 6-2 my stomach if i was a celtic fan right now"

Yeah, he is free to talk to other clubs just now. I can't see him still being there once the window shuts and if he has something sorted but the clubs can't agree on a fee for him to go early then I can really see him downing tools until Xmas as he won't want injured. Win, win either way as he has been by far their best player so far.
Viera seems to rate him very highly, tried to get him to Nice a few times, would not be surprised to see him move to Crystal Palace after the get knocked out of CL.

You seem a tad disappointed in the Yahoos getting a good old fashioned skelping friendly or not.

They're in utter disarray and if you can't see it......
He's right . Crow 10 games into the season. Friendlies mean eff all. Tired pointing this out .I'm sure we will win the league again but judging a whole season on where they are at right now is a fools game.

I'm hoping they continue this into the league and even better apologists in the media get their knickers in a twist condemning it. Let's hear peado ring round the grounds of Scotland. Let's try him in the court of public opinion. You me and the nonce himself know he is as guilty as sin.
The more others berate him. Timbo is then publicly forced into defending him.

He's right . Crow 10 games into the season. Friendlies mean eff all. Tired pointing this out .I'm sure we will win the league again but judging a whole season on where they are at right now is a fools game.

You're absolutely spot on, friendlies mean absolutely f.uck all but if your asking me if I enjoy that rancid mob getting trounced wherever and whenever then I'm guilty as charged.

F.uck them!!

I’m really really suprised to read this about McGregor…..

Let’s be honest there can’t be that many wummin out there who could ‘t batter fck out of him if he started some shit!

:D

This guy, like his team for the last year, didn't have the stomach for the fight:

7:17 PM - Today#6288
From where I was sitting in the Lisbon Lions lower the cheering for Griffiths seemed to be a reaction to the booing.

Personally I didn’t boo Griffiths and I didn’t cheer him. I took no notice of him in the same manner both Celtic defences seemed to take no notice of the West Ham attackers.

Griffiths is the perfect metaphor for all thats gone wrong there since Rodgers left. You can actually see the decline in standards through the evolution of that nonce. From goal threat, to lazy, to cocaine and gambling addict, then to faked mental health and obesity and finally noncery. All in a few short years after Rodgers. I hate to think where hes going to be this time next year...
It excites me. Rangers hating bastard that he is.

They seem to only get success attacking from a high press. No real pattern to their play or ideas to break teams down when they are in possession.

That doesn't work in Scotland, as we have seen ourself and our game has adapted to it, because the majority of the time the teams just park the bus and %^*& the ball up the park when they get it.

Hopefully he is as stubborn as people say. This high line they play is batshit mental.

Siegrist is a foderingham / Alnwick level of keeper. Decent but still not great. See how he is when he's only got one save a game to make to keep a lead late on in a match.

He has no chance of surviving this, wait till the season starts, I can't wait to see how the media portray the abuse that is about to deservedly hit him ;)

Back