Filip Helander On Instagram.

Yep, did well. Usually though when I click open a thread ‘(insert player name) on Instagram’ I’m expecting them to have to have slagged someone off or said something insightful...

Other than Kent, he along with Borna are my current favourites. He's just so cool and even on the odd occasion he finds himself on wrong side, he 9 times out of 10 just times it perfectly and gets a toe in.

I wasn't utterly convinced with him last season but he has looked massively improved so far this season.

Hibs first goal on Sunday says otherwise. Great goal last night but I just can’t take to him at all.
[/QUOTE
The first goal Barasic let the guy go and Davis never picked up the runner?? If you mean the 2nd goal I thought the Hivs striker had the run on him and there was little he could do - Goldson and Tav, I felt, were more to blame for that goal - the ball should never have reached the point where it was being crossed into the area! I do fear, like Goldson, that he's capable of having a howler but I've been really impressed since he came back from his injury lay-off - time'll tell if he's made of the right stuff!

viking_warrior_by_peterhurman-d4uazhk.jpg.cf.jpg

I'm starting to like the cut of Helander's jib. Initially thought he was too lightweight for us but handles himself in either box well. Would still like us to sign a bit of a thug in CD or CM though.

Great to see. Need our centre halfs to be popping up regularly with goals from set pieces. Makes a change from the days under Warburton.

When he stops getting beaten in the air by the likes of Doidge then I'll start worshipping him.

Till then I'll refrain from overly praising or criticising.

Hibs first goal? Is that where our midfield never tracked the runners? Or are you thinking of the 2nd goal where Doige had his hands all over Helanders back to stop his jumping for the header?
Shouldn't even have replied mate. Guy made an absolute arse of himself and is talking pure junk.

Glad to see big Helander getting the recognition he has deserved off the majority now. Although he is still very underrated by a few surpassingly due to his running style as he is clearly a very good defender.

Hibs first goal on Sunday says otherwise. Great goal last night but I just can’t take to him at all.

Even the very best will concede some goals now and again! I think he's a good player; composed and reads the game well, puts in a good tackle, could be a bit faster!

I really like Helander and always feel confident when he is in the team, yes he got caught out for the 2nd on Sunday but it was an excellent delivery thats hard to defend when you have an attacker steaming in on goal.

He usually win the great majority of any challenge or header he goes in for and he does not fuk about with the ball and do stupid things.

Even the very best will concede some goals now and again! I think he's a good player; composed and reads the game well, puts in a good tackle, could be a bit faster!
I accept that. I merely posted an opinion that some felt the need to be abusive. FF is a strange place at times.

Back