Filth fan admits sectarian abuse of Beaton

Do you not have to invite people to a WhatsApp group, rather than just add them?

These scumbags really need to be taken to task.

Any thoughts MSP Useless?
More importantly, how did he get his number? Do they know each other?

Link no longer exists

Do you not have to invite people to a WhatsApp group, rather than just add them?

These scumbags really need to be taken to task.

Any thoughts MSP Useless?

It's a bit of a WhatsApp flaw that.

I've been added to chats I have no interest in being a part of. "Some cunt I don't like's 40th!"

And such like.

Surely a filter should be added asking your permission to join.

41 years old.....

AMEjI.gif

It's a bit of a WhatsApp flaw that.

I've been added to chats I have no interest in being a part of. "Some cunt I don't like's 40th!"

And such like.

Surely a filter should be added asking your permission to join.
I got rid of the app because of stupid things like this, bloody works group chat and the likes, who wants to talk about work when it’s your days off or you’re work day is over.

They control the media and until we challenge this censorship it will continue . There must be people in the media who will see this and for the truth to be told put themselves up as real journalists. Or are they all on the payroll.

Lieswells PR machine in full suppressing mode to bin the story already

Goebbels would have learned even more dirty tricks if Lieswell was in his bunker with him during WW11

Some of the wild analogies on here are hilarious at times......:D:D:D

FFS....:rolleyes: Likely leaked by a friend, colleague or family member.

At times, what chance do these guys have.

Someone leaked a photo of his work number taken from another phone.

He was added to numerous group chats, thanked for a fantastic performance then removed.

Others would have been less than friendly, like the afore mentioned creature.

dunno why refs crumble when these mutants have go at them,if was me I'd be even more determined To give them %^*& all. they'd soon learn that bullying pish doesn't work.

Ironic that Scottish media outlets would even choose to report this now given that it was them who were mostly responsible for stirring up the Beaton shitstorm and causing the witch-hunt.

It was generally accepted immediately after the game that the filth were well beaten and that Beaton had a decent enough game.

The media however needed a scapegoat, and Beaton was just the guy. They tried to rewrite that game to suggest that we only won because of him.

Their club even had the audacity to release a statement off the back of the media reports, totally ignoring the fact that we should have had a stonewall penalty and Brown should have been sent off in the same game.

Anyone who thinks that this endless harassment and gangsterism against Scottish refs off the pitch from the Peasants doesn't affect ref decisions on the pitch is deluded. These guys must be sick of their families suffering as well from these scumbags.

Anyone who thinks that this endless harassment and gangsterism against Scottish refs off the pitch from the Peasants doesn't affect ref decisions on the pitch is deluded. These guys must be sick of their families suffering as well from these scumbags.

The criticism and intimidation is sponsored by the club itself. Remember after the Cadette disallowed goal at Ibrox, the linesman involved in flagging him had his home attacked and his kids verbally abused in the street by grown men.
Burns, filth manager at the time then came out with a statement saying he fully understood the anger of the Celtic Knew fans.

The criticism and intimidation is sponsored by the club itself. Remember after the Cadette disallowed goal at Ibrox, the linesman involved in flagging him had his home attacked and his kids verbally abused in the street by grown men.
Burns, filth manager at the time then came out with a statement saying he fully understood the anger of the Celtic Knew fans.

It's ridiculous

Surely a football banning order was more appropriate, and removal of season ticket by club !

They control the media and until we challenge this censorship it will continue . There must be people in the media who will see this and for the truth to be told put themselves up as real journalists. Or are they all on the payroll.
All you need are the editors

How many times has this been with Tim fans doing this. Jim McClusky got spied on after we beat them fair and square in the league cup final. Posted Andy davis details online, Hugh Dallas windows, Willie Collum getting threatening phone calls at his house. The refs strike making Dougie McDonald one of the good refs resign. They are true scum

Runs a supporters bus in Port Glasgow and was allegedly blootered when doing it. Rumour was he was facing a sentence but he’ll be relieved its just a fine. Wonder if it would have been a fine if it was the other way around and one of us with Collum...

Runs a supporters bus in Port Glasgow and was allegedly blootered when doing it. Rumour was he was facing a sentence but he’ll be relieved its just a fine. Wonder if it would have been a fine if it was the other way around and one of us with Collum...
He should be identified band and shamed.

Back