Filth fc have officially complained to Sky about Boyd

THEGOVANFRONT

And if you put on SKY Sports you will see Boyd now having to defend himself as the Bheasts knew he would have to
They are trying to destroy another individual in order to deflect from the guilt of someone at their club
Where have we seen this story before
A truly DISGUSTING club from on every single level

Dugsy

I must admit that I didn’t like Boyd as a player, nor as a pundit but I am fully behind him on this one.

punk

Thank phuck I am a normal fan who supports a normal club. They and their fans cant even see how stupid they look

deedle

Lawwell has clearly overstepped the mark but you can be sure his media shills will cover up for him.

dh1963

I hate them more than words can express.

But they do know attack is the best form of defence, and wish that was the tactic we used.

gmbear

What do Shame FC hope to achieve with this? Boyd did what analysts/pundits do.

Will Andy Walker, Davie Provan, etc. come out and back Kris Boyd?

Brick_Top

Official Ticketer
Now , if Kris Boyd had reacted to the chants of sad Orange B*stard when at Killie last season then maybe something like this wouldn't have been entertained by them.

This one has nothing to do with us directly but just goes to show that dignified silence has gone out the window in the last few years and gains you nothing.
Boyd should have used himself not reacting to that sectarianism as an example of how a professional footballer should react when they receive a bit of abuse from the stands.

It would highlight that mobs sectarian behaviour and also show up that wee rat Griffiths even further.

imvaison

Their club, their supporters = the bottom of the barrel.
They’ve got away with so much for so long that they believe they are untouchable and entitled to act and say whatever they like. It’s about time things changed.

kaznkev

Official Ticketer
If they are genuinely concerned about his mental health they shouldn't be playing him.
Football crowds can be hostile. Especially towards someone that has been winding opposing fans for years.
What goes around comes around.

HenningBerg

You couldn’t make it up .

That’s what they do though - they make it clear any referee, pundit, journalist, anyone , crosses them or goes against the narrative they want , they go after them one way or another .

It’s all designed to make people think twice about any criticism correct or otherwise aimed at them , and sadly for the most part it works .

bigfellathanks

Boyd should have used himself not reacting to that sectarianism as an example of how a professional footballer should react when they receive a bit of abuse from the stands.

It would highlight that mobs sectarian behaviour and also show up that wee rat Griffiths even further.
Completely and not just once it was game after game.

Lono

Simple solution. Let Boyd and McCann cover our games and the fenians cover their own shit games.
Albeit, Boyd was simply covering his two-time employers Kilmarnock.

If I was Boyd my statement would simply have been to tell Sellick to fvck off !