Filth fc have officially complained to Sky about Boyd

Boyd should have used himself not reacting to that sectarianism as an example of how a professional footballer should react when they receive a bit of abuse from the stands.

It would highlight that mobs sectarian behaviour and also show up that wee rat Griffiths even further.
Completely and not just once it was game after game.

Simple solution. Let Boyd and McCann cover our games and the 19th Century Terrorists cover their own shit games.

Simple solution. Let Boyd and McCann cover our games and the 19th Century Terrorists cover their own shit games.

Albeit, Boyd was simply covering his two-time employers Kilmarnock.

If I was Boyd my statement would simply have been to tell Sellick to fvck off !

They are victimised every fücking second of their miserable day. Absolute school playground stuff.

"I'm telling my teacher on you."

Dignified silence really needs to stop - this is the modern media strategy and we need to compete before we get swept away

They’ve got it right, they scream, shout and complain, whilst we let Alfie and Kent get shocking abuse and say or do nothing, we get what we deserve.

I feel for Kris having to release that statement the mentally challenged scum are totally in control of the media in this Country.

Why have Kilmarnock not said anything about this?

Boyd should have said nothing and just rode it out. Give it a few weeks and Griffiths will have misbehaved again showing where the real problem sits

If we aren’t simultaneously speaking with Sky about Whanker and Crocker and Provo (I think he’s Sky) as a result of this utter pish from Paedo FC, and the Alfredo witch hunt, I’ll be writing us off as weaklings not up to defending our club.

Back