Filth trying to rearrange Dundee game for Wednesday

Blue Tack

In the rhetard,I won’t post a link,mainly speculative .

Celtic are trying to reschedule their clash with Dundee for next midweek – as they stare at the prospect of facing Rangers with just a six-point lead.

The champions could also take on their Glasgow rivals without first-choice right-back Mikael Lustig if the game against Neil McCann’s side is not rearranged before the Ibrox showdown.

Celtic’s game against Dundee on Wednesday night was called off yesterday morning as the Beast from the East wiped out the Premiership card.

Hopefully they don't get what they want when we play them, they have had it all their own way for far too long , time for some vengeance methinks. :D

Hahaha like iv always said, put pressure on Rodgers & this mentally challenged team & they won't like it one bit.

Hopefully wee McCann has his players fired right up for it.

Its a cert that this game will now go ahead. The Japanese will make sure it happens and if they do pick up a few injuries. They will get our game cancelled to mourn the death of some catholic old priest, who has happened to die in the lead up to the match.

Less time to prepare for us and the risk of more injuries just so Lustig can play against us? Is there some sort of injury crisis among their defence?

Panicking well and truly.
It's not just the game on the 11th. It's the fact that if we beat them we have the chance to be level if we win again before they can play.
Their players haven't experienced any real pressure domestically for years.

Hope they get the wed game,,more chance of red card, injury, and even dropping a point or two. Dundee wont roll over the way the sheep do.
They are fckn shit atm and any team with a bit o fight and press about them can cause them probs.

There are plenty of free midweeks coming up strange that they would want a midweek game before the old firm game

It can’t just be because of lustig who is abdolute mince

It must be the points gap issue. As others have said physiologically we could be level on points by the time they go to Motherwell

They would be bricking it we would have all the momentum

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

They are panicking :D

Brenda will need to get his incontinence tranny panties on as he's pishing himself with fear :D

Hope they get the wed game,,more chance of red card, injury, and even dropping a point or two. Dundee wont roll over the way the sheep do.
They are fckn shit atm and any team with a bit o fight and press about them can cause them probs.

Brown (or any of their cloggers) would need to literally behead someone to get sent off in that game. Will be the most craven ref possible chosen for that one.

This shouldn’t be an issue, it’s better if Lustig plays, he’s utter shite and I’d rather him than another player trying to take his place!

That will be Liewell interfering with the “integrity” of the league trying to dictate fixtures!

I hope it goes ahead lustig is rotten and can only be a bonus if he plays. Roll in a couple of injuries.

I don't think it will happen though.

Its a cert that this game will now go ahead. The Japanese will make sure it happens and if they do pick up a few injuries. They will get our game cancelled to mourn the death of some catholic old priest, who has happened to die in the lead up to the match.

As soon as I saw this post I had a very similar reaction. Absolute classless, shameless scum who will literally do anthing to get their own way

I see none of the mhedia here mentioned how easily they were brushed aside against zenit last week,,these players knew there was more pressing matters at home.

no chance, 6 points brings much more pressure going into this game

Next midweek is set aside for Cup replays. Not fair to give Dundee 3 days notice of a match, as it could only be confirmed IF they beat Morton at the weekend. Sporting integrity.

Next midweek is set aside for Cup replays. Not fair to give Dundee 3 days notice of a match, as it could only be confirmed IF they beat Morton at the weekend. Sporting integrity.

No it is not midweek of per the rules for postponement/replays unless the clubs agrees to 1st midweek after the original date

Remember Fraserburgh v Rangers

What exactly is the beast from the east? I thought it could be the weather but it could be torbett, or mccafferty, or cairney, or cullen?. Large jock was aware and tommy burns knew and received.

Back