Filth trying to rearrange Dundee game for Wednesday

In the rhetard,I won’t post a link,mainly speculative .

Celtic are trying to reschedule their clash with Dundee for next midweek – as they stare at the prospect of facing Rangers with just a six-point lead.

The champions could also take on their Glasgow rivals without first-choice right-back Mikael Lustig if the game against Neil McCann’s side is not rearranged before the Ibrox showdown.

Celtic’s game against Dundee on Wednesday night was called off yesterday morning as the Beast from the East wiped out the Premiership card.

Is it not the case when a match is postponed that it should take place on the first available date?

If their SC tie against morton is called off due to snow then i think that will be played next midweek think thats when SC replays are due to take place

If their SC tie against morton is called off due to snow then i think that will be played next midweek think thats when SC replays are due to take place
Scottish cup are scheduled for the following week. After our game with the beggars.

I'm not convinced this weekend's cup matches will go ahead which means next Wednesday will be full with the rearranged cup games.

Celtic v Greenock Morton
Saturday 3 March 2018, kick off 12.30pm, Celtic Park
Date of a postponement: Wednesday 14 March 2018, kick-off 7.45pm, Celtic Park
Date of a replay: Wednesday 14 March 2018, kick-off 7.45pm, Cappielow Park

Rangers v Falkirk
Sunday 4 March, kick-off kick-off 4.15pm, Ibrox Stadium
Wednesday 14 March 2018, kick-off 7.45pm, Ibrox Stadium
Wednesday 14 March 2018, kick-off 7.45pm, The Falkirk Stadium

The scum will then moan about playing 3 times in a week .... if they get it their way
Espicalily if the drop points .

Nailed on to spread the blame

Celtic v Greenock Morton

Rangers v Falkirk

Make this a sticky!!

You can smell the fear coming from the original Bheasts From The East

Wanting to rearrange fixtures for two reasons.

Lets Lustpig serve his ban and hope they get a win v Dundee to get points on board and gap increases to 9 before we play them

Would be hilarious if they draw with Dundee and get Brown sent off for 2 yellow card offences and we them beat them

Brenda will be shitting himself

The Tranny Shagger has been talking about CL qualifiers next season BEFORE they have won the league!!

Talk about disrespecting the opposition

Injuries would be the only concern.

They will kick Dundee off the pitch, any reds will immediately appealed, and the appeal will be heard in the summer or some shite like that.

They didn't ask for a postponment when young Liam Miller passed away....if they get injuries or a suspension then maybe some delayed grief will kick in....?
Sickening how they choose that some ex players life's are worth more than others..
This was barely mentioned on here, out of respect for the lad, and rightly so!

As time moves on, the fact should be borne in mind when referencing Phil O'Donnell.

Brenda was on a rant recently saying that Rangers and Aberdeen have been on holiday all season without playing two games a week like his team. Now he's demanding the Peasants be allowed to play Dundee and then us in week ? :D

Good point.....ah but,ah but.

giphy.gif

If they want the game on, we should want it cancelled. It would mean team disruption and 2 weeks with no game for them, loss of sharpness ?

Its a cert that this game will now go ahead. The Japanese will make sure it happens and if they do pick up a few injuries. They will get our game cancelled to mourn the death of some catholic old priest, who has happened to die in the lead up to the match.
It'll bite them on the erse if it does.

Those c*nts will try anything, they are 9 points clear if they win their game in hand yet they are flapping about looking pathetic.

I'm just surprised they haven't dragged Phil O'Donnell in to it yet.

Take it as a compliment. They are desperate to get that 9 point lead back before coming to Ibrox as they are fearing the worst about playing us.

We won’t win the league this year, but even the mere mention of it recently seems to have mentally challengeds and their media friends shitting themselves. The thought of 55 absolutely terrifies them.

It's not just the lead - we play every other game before the split ahead of them. So win at Ibrox against them and we could be level on points with them before they kick off at Motherwell the following week.

I don't want them playing next midweek. I don't think we can underplay just how massive it would be psychologically for us to reduce the gap to 3 and then potentially draw level with them the following weekend.

Majority of these Celtic players have never been in a proper title race. They might react like champions and kick on and win the league, or their arse could collapse. We just don't know, but we need to ask the question.

Momentum is huge in a title race and there's no doubt it's with us if we can beat them next weekend.

I was quietly confident of the game but I'm sort of expecting the win.

They are shiting themselves and they know it. Hopefully we sense blood and truly go into this game with some battle fever!

Morelos bullying their first picks is a good watch, up against their 2nd and 3rd picks will be a lovely watch. Same with Murphy & Candeias with Windass running behind them and shooting into one of their pish keepers! Salivating thoughts.

Well well well the panic has now officially set in. This augurs well for us and underscores the fear factor which is taking over as they have seen their lead dramatically slashed amidst the upsurge in our form and confidence. For the first time they, fans and players, are starting to seriously doubt themselves .

Celtic are toiling for any pattern of play / chemistry, call it what you want.

Them having no game until us next Sunday is a win.

As for us. The same first choice 11, the same patterns since Corinthians at start of January.

We don't have a title race unless we beat them on the 11th so that must be our focus. I think them having another game on the Wednesday helps us as they may get injuries and will have less time to prepare. I am not that bothered how this plays out but we must do our job against them on the 11th or its irrelevant

Celtic v Greenock Morton

Rangers v Falkirk

So if both matches are postponed this weekend they are due to be played in Glasgow on the same night?
I can’t see the police giving that the OK

So if both matches are postponed this weekend they are due to be played in Glasgow on the same night?
I can’t see the police giving that the OK

At the moment the dates are down to the rules of the competition

I am sure it will be address if it does happen

Give them the Thursday then I say as they would have had a date pencilled in for that night anyway before their collapse in St Petersburg :D

The boy Real Madrid wanted can play two positions at once he’s that good

Tims and red cards = Haley’s comet

Why don't Celtic just let the authorities do their job and play the game when they are told not when they want?

Oh I forgot Celtic are the authorities.

You can smell the fear coming from the original Bheasts From The East

Wanting to rearrange fixtures for two reasons.

Lets Lustpig serve his ban and hope they get a win v Dundee to get points on board and gap increases to 9 before we play them

Would be hilarious if they draw with Dundee and get Brown sent off for 2 yellow card offences and we them beat them

Brenda will be shitting himself

The Tranny Shagger has been talking about CL qualifiers next season BEFORE they have won the league!!

Talk about disrespecting the opposition

And his statement should be drummed into everyone of our players heads
What an turn up for the book if we could pull it off

Back