Filth trying to rearrange Dundee game for Wednesday

In the rhetard,I won’t post a link,mainly speculative .

Celtic are trying to reschedule their clash with Dundee for next midweek – as they stare at the prospect of facing Rangers with just a six-point lead.

The champions could also take on their Glasgow rivals without first-choice right-back Mikael Lustig if the game against Neil McCann’s side is not rearranged before the Ibrox showdown.

Celtic’s game against Dundee on Wednesday night was called off yesterday morning as the Beast from the East wiped out the Premiership card.

Nah that would clash with their Champions League tie..........no wait...

If our cup game is re arranged to the Wednesday 14th can I get a refund on the ticket? Won't be able to go :(

Strange behaviour from the Bheasts.
Whilst I think a few of us may be showing signs of over-confidence for the sellik game, there is absolutely no doubt the caants are rattled.

So, let me read intae this....what we want is for their game to be postponed so that one player who is not that good should miss versus us.

Or, are some of yeez not so sure and are brickin it.

Plus there's a chance of more injuries against Dundee.

ME, let him play against us he'll most likely get sent aff.

They didn't ask for a postponment when young Liam Miller passed away....if they get injuries or a suspension then maybe some delayed grief will kick in....?
Sickening how they choose that some ex players life's are worth more than others..

Sickening how some of their ex players are worth more to them when they are dead than when they were when they were alive!

Who cares what they do, we just need to keep on doing our stuff and forget about them. Forever reading on here about what the beggars are doing and how we should change team line ups, formations etc.

We keep doing what we’re doing without worrying about them and we’ll be champions.

So, let me read intae this....what we want is for their game to be postponed so that one player who is not that good should miss versus us.

Would it not be an advantage to Rangers if they had 2 games to fit into the calendar I think it would

In the rhetard,I won’t post a link,mainly speculative .

Celtic are trying to reschedule their clash with Dundee for next midweek – as they stare at the prospect of facing Rangers with just a six-point lead.

The champions could also take on their Glasgow rivals without first-choice right-back Mikael Lustig if the game against Neil McCann’s side is not rearranged before the Ibrox showdown.

Celtic’s game against Dundee on Wednesday night was called off yesterday morning as the Beast from the East wiped out the Premiership card.
Tell them, I will make my decision on Thursday. :D

Out with my watering can soaking the steps at the Celtic Park reception just now so that the game gets called off as 'Patsy's life could be in danger :D

Strange they want a game on when it suits them,they want games off when it suits them.Hopefully Dundee will tell them it doesn't suit them. Surely it will be to our benefit to go into the game knowing if we beat them the gap will be 3 points.That's when we know who's got the bottle.

Difficult one to call this. I t would be great to make sure the gap is as small as possible, however forcing another three games in 8 days on them does have its advantages as well.

I probably lean toward preferring them to play next week.

Dundee already danced to their tune in the three way deal with Hibs and no doubt will receive "an offer they can't refuse" on this one.

Difficult one to call this. I t would be great to make sure the gap is as small as possible, however forcing another three games in 8 days on them does have its advantages as well.

I probably lean toward preferring them to play next week.
WHY?

Who cares what they do, we just need to keep on doing our stuff and forget about them. Forever reading on here about what the beggars are doing and how we should change team line ups, formations etc.

We keep doing what we’re doing without worrying about them and we’ll be champions.

Win, Win,Win every game til the end of the season and its the double.

But we need to Win all games.

If there isn't a hard and fast rule about rescheduling ( ie first Tues / Wed after game abandoned ) then somebody should be getting their Debbies.

They’re are struggling with niggling injuries and another two games to tire them out and possibly pick up a booking or two would have them in the poorest possible condition before turning up to Ibrox.

I would rather they play midweek than rest up prior to a week on Sunday.

I'll gie you a reason and you can tell me different if you like.

Last frozen spell Daniel candias was virtually missing from the 11 that played.

Their recent signings ain't experienced weather like ours and will be fuukin freezin and will be like oor Daniel and not contribute a lot at all. And they will play as Brenda needs them.

If the cup ties this weekend get called off, would they get priority next midweek?

I'm surprised they want to play it this week. Means two days out of their normal training preparations in the run up to the game and potentially some tired legs come Sunday.

the beasts think that its a guaranteed 3 points but i hope it goes ahead and they get fcked big style and for bren-dan to be close to wibbling it on live tv

Trying desperately to get a game rearranged just so that that lump of wood Lustig will be available to face Rangers smacks of desperation.
They're afraid....very afraid!

There are plenty of free midweeks coming up strange that they would want a midweek game before the old firm game

It can’t just be because of lustig who is abdolute mince

It must be the points gap issue. As others have said physiologically we could be level on points by the time they go to Motherwell

They would be bricking it we would have all the momentum

It's precisely because of the points issue. We beat them and then beat Killie we'd be level. They'd have two games in hand but you always want the points on the board.
We have clearly got them worried. If their Dundee game is on Wednesday hopefully wee McCann can surprise us. Would be funny as f*ck.

My thinking is if the game doesnt go ahead we are 6 points behind (yes they have a game in hand) and if we win it brings it down to 3 points. While it could go back up to 6 with their game in hand it adds a bit of pressure to them that they've not had at this time of year for a long time.
Lets see how they deal with the pressure.

Preferred options;

1 They play next midweek and lose
2 They play next midweek and draw
3 They do not play next midweek

All scenarios have various sub options involving injuries, sending offs, etc. but any of the above will put more pressure on. If we can win our next two games in addition to any of the above then the filth will have to answer questions that have not been asked of them for a number of years.............

Preferred options;

1 They play next midweek and lose
2 They play next midweek and draw
3 They do not play next midweek

All scenarios have various sub options involving injuries, sending offs, etc. but any of the above will put more pressure on. If we can win our next two games in addition to any of the above then the filth will have to answer questions that have not been asked of them for a number of years.............

I'd take that, but in reality its more likely they'll play and win.
We just have do our best to win all our games and see what happens

This was barely mentioned on here, out of respect for the lad, and rightly so!

As time moves on, the fact should be borne in mind when referencing Phil O'Donnell.
Wasn't speaking ill of young Miller WW , just making a point about the hypocrisy of the scum
No disrespect meant to him or his family.

Lustig is a liability and Murphy will rip him apart.

Training will be fùcked up to Wednesday with this weather and their pitch will be heavy. So a match is the worst thing ahead of next week.

I say they crack on.

The mere fact they're trying for this shows they are already under huge amounts of pressure to get the points now. It's looking good. Brother snowfall did it's job.

Back