Filth trying to rearrange Dundee game for Wednesday

Tin hat and all that but I want us to play against the best they have got!

We have came far already this season and I think we can beat them, when we do I don't want any excuses

Tin hat and all that but I want us to play against the best they have got!

We have came far already this season and I think we can beat them, when we do I don't want any excuses
Not me, I want their worst eleven. And I don't want them dictating the date of the Dundee match. We need a win so playing their worst team is common sense. Are you putting your life savings on us to beat them at Ibrox ?

How does this work with the lego muncher, was he not meant to be suspended for the game against dundee? So im assuming if that game isn't played before next week he misses the game against us

Not me, I want their worst eleven. And I don't want them dictating the date of the Dundee match. We need a win so playing their worst team is common sense. Are you putting your life savings on us to beat them at Ibrox ?
Don't care what their team is, nobody will make any excuses when we have players missing (including the media), so why should we care about their line up?

All I care about is Rangers, hope Jamie Murphy makes it and if Falkirk game goes ahead we come through it injury free,Its about what we do feck who is available to them.

The SPFL today confirmed new dates for a number of the fixtures postponed in midweek due to the bad weather.

Tuesday March 6, 2018
Ladbrokes Championship
Dundee United v Queen of the South
Kick-off 7.45pm
(P-P on Tue Feb 27)

Tuesday March 20, 2018
Ladbrokes Championship
Brechin City v Dunfermline Athletic
Kick-off 7.45pm
(P-P on Tue Feb 27)

Tuesday April 3, 2018
Ladbrokes Premiership
Hibernian v Hamilton Academical
Kick-off 7.45pm
(P-P on Wed Feb 28)

Wednesday April 4, 2018
Ladbrokes Premiership
Celtic v Dundee
Kick-off 7.45pm
(P-P on Wed Feb 28)
Oh Dear, how sad, never mind.

Last edited:
Wednesday April 4, 2018
Ladbrokes Premiership
Celtic v Dundee
Kick-off 7.45pm
(P-P on Wed Feb 28)

A wee bit of game congestion before the split? Tick fùcking tock.

I dont think they wanted it on tbh, to close to old firm game.

Not so sure mate.

Think they were keen to get game time into Roberts, Boyata and the central defender they signed from Germany.

It also means Lustig is suspended and while I know he's shite, he's still their first choice and the Swedish international right back.

His replacement will be even more shite.

Lovely. So we could be 3 points closer to them than we might otherwise have been for the next month if we keep the momentum up. Of course they’ll cry ‘game in hand’ but that points difference can be a psychological edge.

Buzzing for the conspiracy theories.

Oh and as for Lustig, as much as I would have loved to have seen Murphy tear him a new one I’ll settle for him doing the same against Gamboa, Forrest or that goon Ralston.

This assumes that their game goes ahead tomorrow.

If they have postponements, Cup games take priority with the SFA not league games.

Genuine question - is Izzyqueerie still at the Tim’s? Haven’t heard of this one time 12 million rated full back (no sniggering at the back) for ages.

The SPFL today confirmed new dates for a number of the fixtures postponed in midweek due to the bad weather.

Tuesday March 6, 2018
Ladbrokes Championship
Dundee United v Queen of the South
Kick-off 7.45pm
(P-P on Tue Feb 27)

Tuesday March 20, 2018
Ladbrokes Championship
Brechin City v Dunfermline Athletic
Kick-off 7.45pm
(P-P on Tue Feb 27)

Tuesday April 3, 2018
Ladbrokes Premiership
Hibernian v Hamilton Academical
Kick-off 7.45pm
(P-P on Wed Feb 28)

Wednesday April 4, 2018
Ladbrokes Premiership
Celtic v Dundee
Kick-off 7.45pm
(P-P on Wed Feb 28)
Oh Dear, how sad, never mind.

They'll no be happy, which is nice!

they might go three at the back or they could play gamboa at right back .
3 at the back suits us better, Morelos has scored more goals when teams either start or switch to a back 3.
Personally a back 3 usually ends with some confusion as to who picks up who and ultimately leaves more space - the way we are playing we love fucking space....Windass, Candias, Murphy, Docherty and Gosss.....simply can't defend against that.
If we have 11 bears on the park a week on Sunday, we're in for a treat!

Ice cream & jelly :)

Lovely. So we could be 3 points closer to them than we might otherwise have been for the next month if we keep the momentum up. Of course they’ll cry ‘game in hand’ but that points difference can be a psychological edge.

I think I am correct in saying if we win our next two league encounters we will be level on points with them facing a trip to Fir Park the day after we play Kilmarnock.

We do, of course, have to get our own job done first.

I think I am correct in saying if we win our next two league encounters we will be level on points with them facing a trip to Fir Park the day after we play Kilmarnock.

We do, of course, have to get our own job done first.

You are correct, however, as you say we need to get the job done against them before we start getting carried away with ourselves.

Don't care what their team is, nobody will make any excuses when we have players missing (including the media), so why should we care about their line up?
Because 3 points is a must. This match is not in the bag yet. Therefore playing their weakest team only helps us. Excuses are forgotten about, victories and titles aren't.

I hope their super dooper squad is destroyed for the rest of the season and the only thing that they win is the League cup.

If they go three st the back we need to ensure we play the game out wide

Murphy and John and tav candeias could have a field day

What we need to watch is getting out numbered in the middle of the park like what happened against hibs.

Squeeze the game. Windass needs to just sit on Brown when we don’t have the ball man mark him then we do run into space behind either wing back

I can’t see them handling our pace up front

Back