Finland and Kamara tonight

Stan the Man

They said they had partied because of their qualifications, well done to them but tonight they looked hungover no appitite to match the Greeks no desire to win or even play well ,really dissapointed with that Glen's performance was no better than his team mates, and fair does to Helander a 3-0 win

Most teams and players lose an edge when its a meaningless game. Probably more so when theirs a 5 hour flight involved to boot. Wouldn't get to worried about it...

Only Nordic team, not to have qualified for a major tournament- before that result.

Party on.

Come back, fit.

They said they had partied because of their qualifications, well done to them but tonight they looked hungover no appitite to match the Greeks no desire to win or even play well ,really dissapointed with that Glen's performance was no better than his team mates, and fair does to Helander a 3-0 win

They just qualified for their 1st ever tournament and it was a dead rubber, I bet they couldn't give one iota of a %^*& about the result tonight.

Why would you care at all let alone be dissapointed?

Disgustingly unprofessional from Kamara. I'm fumimg. I hope Stevie G puts him on double sessions when he gets back.

I suspect the OP had money on Finland. I can't think of any other reason why someone would be so annoyed about a Finland performance in a meaningless game that they would come on FF and create such a stupid thread.

Utter weirdo, surely if anything you’d be happy? If they relaxed and took it easy it’s less chance of our lad running himself into the ground or becoming injured.

They qualified for their first major tournament EVER and had a wee celebration and took their foot off the gas in the last game. Big fecking deal.

They just qualified for their 1st ever tournament and it was a dead rubber, I bet they couldn't give one iota of a %^*& about the result tonight.

Why would you care at all let alone be dissapointed?

Was it a dead rubber though? Someone on here mentioned that it could affect seeding?

OP had cash on Finland to win and maybe even Kamara to score? Only reason I can think of why he's upset they didn't win when even they couldn't give a toss. If so, even more of a mug's game when they're already through, leading to this ridiculous thread.

Was it a dead rubber though? Someone on here mentioned that it could affect seeding?
They were 1-0 up away to the team they pipped to qualify, and eventually lost 2-1. I didn't see one minute of the game but doesn't sound like they were pissing around.

Italy won the group by miles so it was never going to affect their position in the group. Oh, but they may have lost ranking points :eek:

They've just qualified for their first ever tournament. Bizarre thread, even by FF standards.

I watched it to specifically monitor Kamara's performance and he was rather poor.At the end of the game my head was splitting listening to that raver in the crowd constantly wailing like an opera singer
without much break.You would think the members of the small crowd would have a word with him.

giphy.gif

I watched it to specifically monitor Kamara's performance and he was rather poor

Who gives a shit, he was probably hanging out his arse. He's been phenomenal for Finland in this qualifying campaign.

Weird, weird thread. Can only assume the OP had Finland as the only team to burst a coupon.

You know the OP has had a nightmare when he doesn’t come back and respond to any of the replies

Think about it before posting utter garbage next time

I've been looking at all the replies,and it seems that they deserved their wee party ,they had no intention of turning up for the last game because of that result and apparently that's fine with most of you who replied,well I dont agree with you ,I expect a professional football player to be just that ,professional,their manager was quoted in the press as saying that the game against Greece was just as important as their previous game ,several players said the same thing so why do you all think that's ok.Take the example of us playing the Mhanks end of November cup final imagine we win 2-1 to the good guys everybody is over the moon parties everywhere no problem ,fast forward to the end of December we get ran over skelped our team doesn't turn up ,honestly would you accept that,no me neither.

As long as none of our players were injured I’m happy and don’t care about them having a blow out

I've been looking at all the replies,and it seems that they deserved their wee party ,they had no intention of turning up for the last game because of that result and apparently that's fine with most of you who replied,well I dont agree with you ,I expect a professional football player to be just that ,professional,their manager was quoted in the press as saying that the game against Greece was just as important as their previous game ,several players said the same thing so why do you all think that's ok.Take the example of us playing the Mhanks end of November cup final imagine we win 2-1 to the good guys everybody is over the moon parties everywhere no problem ,fast forward to the end of December we get ran over skelped our team doesn't turn up ,honestly would you accept that,no me neither.

Mate, it's human nature to take your foot off the gas once you have completed something. Just so happens this is their first ever major tournament. So it was a massive something.

Catch a grip.

Give it up mate, nobody cares

Dig up the way man :oops::))

Back