Fiorentina penalties

Yaasssss!!

Remember it like it was yesterday.

Got a ticket for the final as well at the very, very last minute, which was outstanding, just a shame about the score :(

I remember exactly where I was when this happened, sitting on the edge of my sofa and running about like a madman screaming when Nacho scored.

Hands up who thought he was going to miss!! One of the best moments I've had supporting the bears. Genuine hair's on the back of my kneck watching that again!!

Was lucky enough to be there. My phone was dead so only phone number i could use my mates phone to call was my dads house phone. I alresdy had tickets for manchester as got them in the ballot no matter who was in final

Watched it there too, absolute carnage after Nachos penalty.
Aye was a mix of people rolling around the floor in front of the big screen and others just sitting crying. What a night and what a pub.

Hadn't long moved out to the US

Watched game at home with the soon to be Mrs

Called home immediately after last pen and spent 10 mins basically crying with my dad doing exactly the same from the other end of the line, couldnt talk!

Was convinced Hemdani was missing, he’d missed against St Johnstone in the cup semi not long before this

Reactions: VGM
Complete roller-coaster of emotions.
Barry's pen being saved, saving one of theirs and them missing one then Nacho stepping up to clinch it.
One of the best nights of my life, looking back on it.

I was on night shift at the time, managed to sneak a telly in to watch the game. As soon as Novo scored that penalty, the holiday form was filled out. It read "Rangers are going to Manchester and so am I. You'll either give me time off or I'll be on the sick for a week". I got my holidays :))

You cant buy memories like that, the trip down the road was unreal, I remember at one point the traffic was at a standstill round about Gretna/Carlisle and a guy pops out the sunroof and starts playing the flute. Brilliant absolutely brilliant times.

Hemdani’s and papac’s penalties took balls of steel.

When Barry missed, i expected the worse.

Then wee nacho stepped up.

What a night.

to this day I get goosebumps anytime I watch these penalties

One of the best feelings I’ve ever had supporting us

Fvck knows what I’ll be like if/when we win the league in May

My abiding memory, outside of the pens, was. Broadfoot just shanking the ball into the stand with every attempted pass. :D

The buses after the game were unbelievable.

Rangers give you the best moments of your life.

Just read through the away leg penalities thread.

Does any footage of this exist? my only two memories of it were :

A) It was daylight when we kicked off a European match so late in the season and it felt strange.
B) McCoist being delighted with the 0-0

Was watching at home. All the sweeter as I had secured final tickets through the UEFA ballot. Never really expected Rangers to be in it when I applied.

Please. Please. Yaaassss. Pandemonium. The bouncy bus back to Florence city centre, or wherever the fk they dumped us, and that entire trip will live with me forever.

Back