Fiorentina v Rangers 2008

CoplandRoad

Any reason why there's no proper TV quality coverage of the penalty shootout on YouTube?
There's a fans clip(thanks sir) from the Gers end, that's it.
Anyone know the story.

Good Coverage/highlights of the full European run that year is really hard to find. I know it was 13 years ago but there’s plenty of other European team’s games on YouTube from that era and before.

Good Coverage/highlights of the full European run that year is really hard to find. I know it was 13 years ago but there’s plenty of other European team’s games on YouTube from that era and before.

footballia.net is worth checking - fully legit and legal

The Tims engaged in a co-ordinated inundation of UEFA with copyright content - and UEFA went after it, not effectively hard coded into YouTube.

It's not impossible to argue the case (e.g. I successfully argued the case to have the 1972 ECWC Final on my YouTube channel when it was blocked). But it's very very hard.

I do have Fiorentina Rangers (full game) on MP4 on Google Drive that I can share.

Was only 11 at the time and I'll honestly never forget the stress and the following celebration after he scored. Hope we make another European final in my lifetime.

One of the best clips on YouTube is from 2 bears who were in the away end for the penalties and made a swift exit once Nacho scored the winning penalty

Reactions: VGM
Back