Fire works at The Piggery

Mrs SS just asked me why nobody in the UK media (outside Scotland) picks up on this?

What can I tell her that doesn't sound conspiratorial. *

*she's probably as bored as everybody else is with all my Nazi / Vatican/ EU conspiracies.
Your right, despicable behaviour like that should make the national news especially when someone like the Duke passes away. That club get all the praise going but we all know that they’re rotten to the core and hate this country,makes you sick

I fail to be surprised by them anymore.

The worst thing is that, when the wee boys that are their noisiest grow up, they’ll be too stupid to regret their moronic behaviour.

God help their kids.

It’s actually sad when you think about it.

The joy that some are getting over a old guy dying is just utterly pathetic.

I dread to think what it will be like up here when the Queen passes.

I feel for you all. Thank fu.ck I’m down south. Had a few run ins with SNP wankers on social media about it yesterday. Clowns exist in an echo chamber. Funnily enough, I’ve not got any beast followers that I know saying anything negative. They’re just keeping quiet. It’s the SNP lot, most of whom support us, that are shouting their mouth off.

fucking scum.

That your roundabout way of saying something izzit.

A shade cryptic.
Wtf is cryptic about it

The flat I'm in is on Bain street and I can see their stadium so it's just surprised I didn't hear it.

Suppose with the guy at Polmadie it'll just be a question of where they were set off and how the sound travelled.

a guy that fought the Nazis in WWII is a nazi lover
called that by a guy who loves Ireland, who stood back when fascism was rising and whose leader signed condolences to Hitler

confused at best
Thick as sh*t in the neck of a bottle more like.
History not quite his strong suit.

Highlight of their “10 In a row” season is a member of the royal family dying, they better get used to it - tramps.

Back