Fire works at The Piggery

Wtf is cryptic about it

The flat I'm in is on Bain street and I can see their stadium so it's just surprised I didn't hear it.

Suppose with the guy at Polmadie it'll just be a question of where they were set off and how the sound travelled.
Bain street:-(), i take it you struggled for neighbours to celebrate with at 55? B-)

Interesting that their “traditional” minutes applause has been abandoned and a minutes silence reinstated, contrary to the “we’ve always done applause” club policy.
Does this mean that firework disruption has now replaced their usual coughing fit disruption?
Clarification required here at several levels.

Did they? I'm facing Parkhead just now and didn't hear anything. I am tuned in to the Liverpool game though.
I was tuned into the Liverpool game also, I stay at parkhead and heard them very clearly, either that or their redundant Disco lights poppin

Jeff Stelling sums up the feelings of any normal person without an axe to grind / chip on their shoulder

Sad it takes someone in another country to call it out, and says a lot about our own country

You are absolutely correct and I do try to ignore them - but still find myself getting angry when they do stuff like this.
What makes me angry is the total bodyswerve the Scottish press will give this.

As for the filth? It's the hypocrisy that grates. They're allowed to hate everyone and anyone on their terms. But like Heats fans at the SC semi final in 2005, when they refused to respect a minute's silence for Ratzi the Natzi. Anyone else remember the faux outrage from the filth back then?

Back