Fire works at The Piggery

Did they? I'm facing Parkhead just now and didn't hear anything. I am tuned in to the Liverpool game though.

The scum on their forum were complaining that it was typical they wouldn’t be in to enjoy the death together. They’re utter scum. Also going on that they don’t understand people posting respectful messages on Twitter. Obviously they only understand it when it’s terrorists and murderers.

Did they? I'm facing Parkhead just now and didn't hear anything. I am tuned in to the Liverpool game though.
aye they did and I heard them down at polmadie when getting ma car washed .was just coming on to ask who done it

Mrs SS just asked me why nobody in the UK media (outside Scotland) picks up on this?

What can I tell her that doesn't sound conspiratorial. *

*she's probably as bored as everybody else is with all my Nazi / Vatican/ EU conspiracies.

The joy that some are getting over a old guy dying is just utterly pathetic.

I dread to think what it will be like up here when the Queen passes.
Amazing how many of the people with faux concern and outrage over anything suddenly turn into the most vile scum when something happens to people they dislike. It’s almost as if they’re full of bigotry and hatred but find the faux concern an easy way to silence people they dislike.

Mrs SS just asked me why nobody in the UK media (outside Scotland) picks up on this?

What can I tell her that doesn't sound conspiratorial. *

*she's probably as bored as everybody else is with all my Nazi / Vatican/ EU conspiracies.
They’re probably just not surprised by it given the scum who’s been voted into government in the country. Unfortunately they probably think we’re all just scum who think like that.

Back