Fire works at The Piggery

Well here's my take on it:-
I would be delighted if these scumbags had taken some time out of their worthless lives and spent a proportion of their "resources" on throwaway items on me. I would know that I am in their heads.

Whether they like it or not Phil, by fighting in WW2 gave then the freedom to express themselves.

My only regret is there were not many thousands of them in the stadium to embarrass themselves, their club and their SNP leaders.

God bless you sir.

The piggery is built literally over hanging a graveyard.
The families who had loved ones in the graves didn’t want the dump built over them. Guess who’s side GCC took in the argument?
I honestly never knew that, unbelievable !

The more they do stunts like this, the more they are found out for what they are, and loathed and despised by decent people. They are being slaughtered in the Comments section here.

A fanbase with zero morality or integrity

Sums up the scumbags

No doubt very little condemnation of the scum doing the fireworks n the mhedia

Proves their fans are scumbags and continually ignore any form of respect when comes to requests for minutes silences

Let’s face it the UK media should highlight the scums and GB reactions

They should be ridiculed and embarrassed by their actions but we know they will be protected

Sums up journalism in the UK

We mourn the passing of a good man who done alot of good and helped many people worldwide. we celebrate his life with dignity and respect.who do these tramp's celebrate.a bunch of cowards who thought it was a good idea to decorate there cells in there own shite.
We are night and day compared to these non entities

Later in that thread the same t4rrier said it wasn’t the 10 in a row fireworks, it was leftover “Rangers died” fireworks.

But, eh, prove it was Celtic fans.

The subhuman Peasants are actually calling a man who fought the Nazis a racist. Their ignorance has always been their copyright.

I don't vote for the SNP but i have to say i don't get the link to the antics of Scum fans who hate the British Army and the Royals.

Wake up man!

There is a clear common link between Celtic, the SNP and republicanism. Then add the dimension of the clear bias of the Scottish media and the political corruption of the judiciary. Then take into account the whitewashing of embarrassing issues by Government sponsored inquiries.

You could then add the indoctrination of children with a slanted view of history and current affairs within our schools. Throw in a bit of tatty electioneering bribes to those who think they have nothing to lose by voting SNP. For good measure, throw in a bit of Anglophobic demonisation.

The web is not that complex. In fact, it is gossamer thin and completely transparent.

Do you get it now?

BBC Sportscene just started with clips of the silences from the various grounds today, saying Scottish football showed it's respects to HRH The Duke of Edinburgh today.

The piggery was silent with both teams standing respectfully.

So the fireworks and 19 seconds of silence never happened.

BBC Scotland condone this then. Why are they allowed to operate?

BBC Sportscene just started with clips of the silences from the various grounds today, saying Scottish football showed it's respects to HRH The Duke of Edinburgh today.

The piggery was silent with both teams standing respectfully.

So the fireworks and 19 seconds of silence never happened.
BBC Scotland covering up for that lot again.

We know what political party has control of that rancid organisation.

Back