Fire works at The Piggery

they’ve played Man Utd and Man City with little trouble when singing their I ran away pish. When they played Chelsea in a “ friendly” in Landan well that was a different story.

Last time they were in mancland they got horsed in Salford keys by many a mancunian.

They Internet has totally fecked their free marauding into England - They are no longer seen as they like to think they are.
Was their last two journeys south ending in doings in Sunderland & Lincoln of all places.

Now their reputation really does precede them... As seen back the lack of invitations?

From green scum something vile was already expected. What its incredible is to have people in this freaking world that falls for the conversation that they're good people.

Scum of earth.

Last time they were in mancland they got horsed in Salford keys by many a mancunian.

They Internet has totally fecked their free marauding into England - They are no longer seen as they like to think they are.
Was their last two journeys south ending in doings in Sunderland & Lincoln of all places.

Now their reputation really does precede them... As seen back the lack of invitations?
Was one of them that time a beggar took a doing and someone used a UJ pillow to support this head? :)) B-)

At least the players wore armbands. There were two players in the St. Johnstone v Aberdeen game who didn’t. One for each team. Guess who?

Wake up man!

There is a clear common link between Celtic, the SNP and republicanism. Then add the dimension of the clear bias of the Scottish media and the political corruption of the judiciary. Then take into account the whitewashing of embarrassing issues by Government sponsored inquiries.

You could then add the indoctrination of children with a slanted view of history and current affairs within our schools. Throw in a bit of tatty electioneering bribes to those who think they have nothing to lose by voting SNP. For good measure, throw in a bit of Anglophobic demonisation.

The web is not that complex. In fact, it is gossamer thin and completely transparent.

Do you get it now?

Oh i am awake - man.
I woke up decades ago.
And i do get it. My son got his love/interest in politics from me and is in last year of a Politics degree so feel i am more than aware sir.
However i would argue that the SNP should be left out here.
Maybe i did not make my point clear and for that i apologise but by dragging the SNP in to this simply dilutes the blame.
The Scum fans have had a long standing hatred of the British Army and the Royals.
I am old enough to remember their Argentina chants and their Michael Fagan songs?
They have had this Hatred way before they and the SNP cosied up beside each other.

This today was down solely to Sellik and their vile hate filled fans. The SNP had fhuck all to do with this. They can wait for another day.
So i feel that the world needs to see them and them only for that disrespect of the death of Phillip.
Bringing the SNP into this just dilutes the blame and this can be seen in many of the comments in the Daily mail article (i know) where it has become a Scotland/Union bun fight: thus missing who actually carried this act out.

So, sir, do you get it now?

I've always said it; of all the clubs and sets of scummy fans, we have to share a city with that mob. Can you imagine how much better life would be if that bigot monk had stayed away from Glasgow?

Apart from the fact it’s all over Twitter and their websites as the scum are bragging about what they did. But As Toyah Wilcox once sang (paraphrasing) Its a fucking mystery

OUT OF ORDER

Fireworks set off outside Celtic Park as Hoops and Livingston observe silence for Prince Philip​

By David Fowler

FIREWORKS were set off outside Celtic Park as the Hoops and Livingston observed a minute's silence for Prince Philip.

John Kennedy's men are facing the Lions this afternoon as they get back to Premiership action for the first time since the international break.

And together will all of their fellow SPFL clubs, they stood silent before kick-off as a mark of respect for the Duke of Edinburgh.

The prince passed away at Windsor Castle yesterday morning at the age of 99.

However, as both Celtic and Livingston's players stood silent on the pitch, fireworks could be heard being set off outside the stadium.

It remains unclear exactly where or who it was that set them off during the silence.

The noise of the fireworks going off were picked up on both the radio and Celtic TV's coverage of the game.

Cops revealed to SunSport that they are probing the incident.

A Police Scotland spokesperson said: "We are investigating the misuse of fireworks outside Celtic Park stadium on Saturday, 10 April, 2021. Enquiries into the incident are ongoing."

Last edited:
Scottish media deflecting and covering for their favourite club

Usual

Lets just remember in a few weeks time they will have to print a bunch of photos of us lifting the trophy B-D

To be fair to them that article is from hours ago, they released another one after this with the video confirming it was scum fans.

Police fcuking Scotland should be probing themselves how they had a free hand to set this shocking display up.
Couple of times I've seen you saying this today.

Can you tell us what exactly the police are supposed to have done to stop neds setting off fireworks?

Back