Fireworks set off outside Rangers hotel

when at work i sleep 4 x 2-3 hour windows a day but when I'm home I go into a 6-7 hr sleep pattern ,have done this for 35 yrs im sure our players will be fine
Thats a lot of sleep in 24 hs and I’d sack you for sleeping on the job!

Don’t know about anybody else but once I’m asleep it’ll take more than a few fireworks to disturb me.

But for lighter sleepers there’s always earplugs.

Let them burn their giros I say.

Definitely got them worried then. Without wishing to be too negative though, if we suffer an early exit tonight, it would allow us to concentrate solely on the League. Personally, I would far prefer to stop the Bheggars desperate attempt at their tainted holy grail than to win the Europa this year. Tin hat on.
If we miss the group stages we will fall wven further behind celtic, we need the money grom the group stages

I remember sides doing this when the all conquering Liverpool sides of the early 80s where in town on European business.

A sign of where we've improved I'd suggest

How did that work out for them?

A few European cups won by Liverpool seems to suggest it didn't.

Definitely got them worried then. Without wishing to be too negative though, if we suffer an early exit tonight, it would allow us to concentrate solely on the League. Personally, I would far prefer to stop the Bheggars desperate attempt at their tainted holy grail than to win the Europa this year. Tin hat on.
Although I want Rangers to win everything, I definitely agree with this sentiment.

I really don’t understand that argument at all. To go from div 3 to winning the Europa league ( and entry to champions league ) in 8 years would have been one of the most remarkable achievements in football. Winning the spfl will barely make a footnote in Papers outwith scotland

What happens if we miss out on European money and still dont win the league? Crazy to even consider going out tonight.

Natural human sleeping rhythms are actually at their best with two four-hour bouts of sleep on either side of about half an hour of being awake in the middle of the night, rather than just sleeping eight or so hours straight through - historically almost all human cultures did this until about the 1800s. So a wee bit of wakefulness around 3am probably helped the players have a better night’s sleep overall, thank you Dutch ultras, very thoughtful :cool:
file-20171005-2231-10sez86.jpg

Was it you with a different username that said ye didn't care whether we won the Ramsdens challenge cup as long as we won the 1st division.

C'mon, own up, was it you.?????

Was it you with a different username that said ye didn't care whether we won the Ramsdens challenge cup as long as we won the 1st division.

C'mon, own up, was it you.?????
Hahaha, no it wasn't! Thank God our sights are set a little higher these days.:))

difficult choice - earplugs in and miss the fireworks...

...and also miss Yaya Toure bringing in the hookers

Have a word with yourself, amigo. Their sequence of asterisks means fuck all. Seriously. It’s worthless.

Meanwhile, the famous Glasgow Rangers roll on all fronts.

Back