First question at the Yahoo AGM

As amusing as it is to hear, why are we caring about their AGM? I wouldn't have known or cared if not for this thread.

F*cking tragic so they are. I seriously couldn't tell you anything about them other than the obvious but they seem to know every single thing we do. They cant even be happy winning, deep down they know it doesn't compare to what we did and it never will and it eats away at them. Timmy you will never get the happiness you seek with tainted titles.

Imagine if we had went under in 2012. What would their lives be like now?

2hqwmc2.gif

Some of you guys on here bring embarrassment to your fellow Bears. Nearly 70 replies to a post about how the bheasts are obsessed with us? Get a grip and focus on our own problems, not theirs. WATP
This isn’t Rangers’ AGM. Nor do we have umpteen blog sites, twitter accounts, Facebook accounts, just giving pages, accounts experts, tax experts etc etc dedicated to them.

Some of you guys on here bring embarrassment to your fellow Bears. Nearly 70 replies to a post about how the bheasts are obsessed with us? Get a grip and focus on our own problems, not theirs. WATP
Are you seriously comparing this to the mentally challenged agm?

I believe the exact question was

Why do you continue to subsidise the club across the water?

Fuckin retard must genuinely think he lives in Ireland, across the water ffs :D

Night night, their AGM and we’re the main topic.

More than fair for us to comment.

WATP

Good grief. They really are beyond parody. Even in victory, it’s all about Rangers.

Which is why we'll get back on top eventually. I'd like to think that if they'd gone through what we have we'd have buried them forever in terms of winning trophies & there would be no way back for them

We are merely taking an interest in their obsession about us. This is an event that should have nothing to do with Rangers, yet once again, we are their first, last, everything.

I would be highly surprised and pretty pissed off if they were given such a prominent role in our AGM.

Back