First real black mark against the manager and players today

Stevie G - Got the selection wrong. No coincidence that we've struggled when fitting Morelos and Lafferty in together. We're at our best when we use width. He needs to pick one and be done with it.

Players - Rank rotten. Attitude was unacceptable and no responsibility was taken by any of them. Refusal to shoot was bizarre. Worrall did his best Russell Martin impression today. Katic is so superior to him it's not funny. Orginisation at set pieces was non existant. Morelos back to his petulant worst after a great couple of games. Candeias wants to argue rather than play and shouldn't be near the team on current form. Kent was the only one willing to run at players and even then created nothing.

No pass marks for anyone. Thoroughly fúcked off with that today.

Agree with a lot you have said but utter drivel saying Candeias shouldn’t be near the team on current form? Did you watch him against St Johnston last week? One of the best performances I’ve seen from a Rangers player in years. Also Tav normally has his best games when the wee man plays in front of him. The difference for me was not playing Kent. The 2 of them switched wings and caused all sorts of problems last week, also Kent was superb midweek Vs Ayr. Not 1 single player turned up yesterday. So to single one or two out for criticism is quite frankly bullsh1t.

The effort, money and fuel to go there yesterday from myself and our fans and the players served up that shitshow. Very disappointed.

Didn’t expect to win every game - far from it - but, I thought games like that were a thing of the past. Almost as bad as anything Murty, Warbs or Pedro served up. Just hope it’s a one off.

Can only hope the management team learn from it.

Back