First song you’ll play when league is won.

I bought Mental as Anything's 'Live it Up' in both 7" and 12" vinyl way back in 1986, then in the summer i binned all of my vinyl as we were getting the house done up. Low and behold a few months later Rangers adopt Live it Up.... raging i binned them!!!

I have an old cassette somewhere which has a glorious accordion band version of Marching Through Georgia. That will be on loud and proud.

I may also put on Rockin’ All Over The World by the good old Quo. Because I like it I like it I like it I like it :)

Queen. We are the Champions.

as an aside does anyone know what the song was that Saint PHNX played on the RTV big night in? I never saw the full show but caught a small bit of it on a YouTube best bits video.

Queen. We are the champions. It came on randomly in the car last night and the feeling I got was incredible. I can’t wait until it’s official.

Going to play 3 little birds before the clinching game. Just to remind me of those 3rd division days. Always brings a lump to my throat. Remember singing it at Annan and thinking one day it will be.
Then when final goes it’s going to be Queen and then I’ll be Mental as Anything and ready to party.

Back